flowering time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flowering time

how long should marijuana be flowered ? I have a small grow of two plants going... unknown genetics since they are natures sweet nothing scam seeds... popped then put in soil on 3-13-15, friday the 13th... so been in soil for around 133 days... vegged for 5 (?) weeks... flipped on 04-10-15... do I count the flowering days from the 12/12 flip or all days of growing ? The ladies look close to being there, the red and white hairs have not pulled back to the buds yet... still to broke to get a 40X loupe.... . Schmokin ? Katzie ? Saturnalia ?

Flowering time starts from when the first signs of flowering are seen. Normally within a week of flipping. The length of flowering really does vary from strain to strain. Anything from 7 weeks to 14 weeks. The strains at the longer end are normally big old hazes or other sativas. Do your plants have very thin fingered leaves and long skinny stems?
    Yours must be about ready. They have been flowering for about 14 weeks. Do you have just a normal magnifying glass? Try and see the actual small crystals and see if they begin to darken.
    If you really can not see the crystals then you are going to have to make a guess on it. Very few plants take longer than this so it has to be soon.

Comment

Thanks Saturnalia...137 days as of 07/28/15... been 15 weeks (105 daysish) from flip... I think I'll harvest on 07/31/15... full moon... I looked with a normal magnifying glass couldn't tell anything... I appreciate your input !

Comment

I think you should. Are the buds sticky and shiny with crystals? Do the plants smell potent?

Comment

the buds do look shiny and sticky... I took a loose yellow leaf of one of the ladies my finger felt sticky... one seems to smell more potent than the other, unknown strains as stated from nsn scam... buds look pretty tight this go round... I have 8 more in veg that need to be put under the better/more light... seem healthy so far

Comment

I finally harvested the small grow on 07/30/15, thursday instead of friday the full moon... chopped just after the light cycle came on.. .I'll get a small yield due to having kept the plants small this grow... they look good, smell potent, and trimmed nicely while making the scissors quite sticky.... the experiment was a success to me... I'll post a pic of the cola as soon as the card reader wants to work....

Comment

I know its late, and probably the stock's finished, but no pics??

Comment

Aye. Interested to know how this finally turned out.....

Comment

and they looked something like this...

Dec 27 - pix of thrichomes (3).jpg

Comment

• sbrooks
                    sbrooks commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Beautiful picture

Super. Typing Super again, because it needs 10 characters to post.

Comment

OK , Tell me when I reach 10... WHAT ??? TOO FAR ?

Comment

Originally posted by Groot View Post
                      OK , Tell me when I reach 10... WHAT ??? TOO FAR ?
                      Hahaha....

Comment

Working...
                      X