Good plan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good plan?

So here's my plan, I would appreciate any advice before I get rolling.

I'm going to set up in a very small space indoors, let's say 2' x 3' for three vanilla kush plants, using one supergrow LED light (height adjustable), planting in pots using a soilless mix (peat, vermiculite, and perlite), with a runoff tray underneath. Hand watering when then soil dictates. With a small oscillating fan to keep the air moving. Fertilizing with a 20-20-20 mix on every third watering. I will veg and flower in the same space. Plan for germination is to start them in small cups and transfer to pots once they hit about 3-4" in height. I would prefer to do this in my garage, but summer heat reaches >90 Fahrenheit, outside is not really an option, while I have an acre of land, air traffic is high.

Again I appreciate any advice or suggestions, this is my first time. Thanks!

Sounds like you have it all worked out my friend.
    The size sounds good and with Kush height shouldn't be an issue. Lighting sounds good. There's a LED expert over on the LED section of the forum who can advise you there.
    A 20/20/20 feed sounds good, although I generally go for a nitrogen rich one during veg then change over to one rich in phosphorous for flowering. But I reckon 20/20/20 will be great.
    Good luck with it. Let us all know how you get on.

Comment

Many thanks

Originally posted by Schmokin View Post
      Sounds like you have it all worked out my friend.
      The size sounds good and with Kush height shouldn't be an issue. Lighting sounds good. There's a LED expert over on the LED section of the forum who can advise you there.
      A 20/20/20 feed sounds good, although I generally go for a nitrogen rich one during veg then change over to one rich in phosphorous for flowering. But I reckon 20/20/20 will be great.
      Good luck with it. Let us all know how you get on.
      Thanks for the super quick reply, I am so excited!!

Comment

Working...
      X