Flowering help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowering help

First time grower and forum member. Been growing 2 plants in dwc under 900 Watt LED in a 4x8 tent using general hydroponics nutrients and orca/ hydroguard beneficials. They are 2-3 weeks into flowering and running about 900 ppm at 5.8-6.1 ph and drinking about 2 liters a day each but this morning they were exposed to light for about 5 minutes during there lights out time and tonight when I go to check the water the ppm of one has gone up to 1400 ppm and the other 1100ppm. They have been consistent till now. Did they get shocked out of flower or what do y'all think maybe going on.

HI Green. Welcome to the forum.
    I'm not a hydro expert so I hope someone else can chip in and help here. But I know from soil growing that exposure to light will shock them a bit. 5 minutes shouldn't be too much though. Just keep an eye on them and they should revert pretty quickly. Keep a good eye open for male flowers over the next couple of weeks, just to be safe.

Comment

Ok thanks for the help. I think there ok they are continuing to flower. No signs of hermis or bananas

Comment

Hello, Green1.
        I've never had any issues with intermittent ambient light during my grows. I think that the plant needs some duration to trigger internal hormonal response.
        How are the plants doing???

Comment

I think your right they seem to be doing better. Not sure what happened but they have returned to normal. I just did a good flush and fresh nutrients and they've been doing well. Getting excited about my first harvest. Should be about 3-4 more weeks maybe. Not sure of the strains so will have to just see when they're ready. Thanks for the responses. When I get a better signal I'll upload a few pics

Comment

Good to hear.
            I just finished harvesting my 8 bucket annual grow-I've got weed EVERYWHERE...

Comment

Nice. This next time will be a 2 site rdwc. Right now there in 5 gallon buckets and keeping up with them is a real chore. What kind of setup do you use. I'm looking into an undercurrent system but I like the thought of having a water fall in each pot too. Any suggestions

Comment

Comment

Wow! Nice picture Green1. Looks like it's going well.

Comment

Working...
                  X