Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tried many things first, its been 4 weeks and no more growth.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried many things first, its been 4 weeks and no more growth.

Hi,

My first grow!

Its been 4 weeks now since I first noticed my leaves turning yellow, and now my plants refuse to grow.

The photos show how they are today, but they looked almost identical 4 weeks ago.

I have tried different things since the first day, starting with different heights of the led light. I have two sizes and tried both. I tested the led with a watt meter and they are to spec.

I only have a dripper ph tester, I follow the instructions and hope it is accurate enough to keep the pH within 5.5-6.5pH.

Its a DWC grow. Indoor grow tent. Continuous carbon filtered exhaust. Air conditioning inlet. Humidity always 40-55%, temp always 24-28C - I have several meters around the tent to compare.

I am using Nutrifield Elements GROW A & B. I started with half the recommended dosage, now using full dosage. All measurements checked and double checked!

Looking at the bottom leaves my research says I need calmag, but my water is straight from Capital City tap water and the nutrients say there is magnesium in there already so I am worried getting calmag will do damage.

Any comment would be appreciated!

How do the roots look? Based on the pics it definitely is very hungry. Can you get some pics in normal lighting rather than the led?

Comment

The roots are likely dried out. Those expanded pellets should be kept moist.
      Are you watering with unchlorinated water?

Dr.Chas-THC

Comment

Working...
      X