check these bad boys out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check these bad boys out

Ok I'll admit it they aren't mine lol wish they were but my mate has them gorilla glue mix amazing size and a great smell of them..

Comment

Quality! I've still to try the GG. I hear great things. Did you get a toke of them?

Comment

• cococeltic
        cococeltic commented
        Editing a comment
        I've just ordered some gg bomb. Once the weather is better I'm getting cuttings from those bad boys. Saying that I canny even have a yogurt now because I'm a trucker and we're always getting random tests the cunts, you can get changed oot yer nut all weekend and by Tuesday its away but touch a bit green yer fecked for about 14 days..

I can't smoke it I take a bad reaction, sad but true I love growing tho, anyway all my mates did I love the smell of it smelled like the old black. sat smelling my fingers for ages. mixed with a couple of kushes. smells fine and huge buds..

Comment

you didn't introduce us all well to your "children"...what's their names?

Comment

I'm not sure it wasn't me it was my pal that grew them..

Comment

Whoever grows them. They look pretty awesome to me.......

Comment

The random testing bullshit makes me angry. They need to be able to make a difference between 'in your blood' and 'under the influence'. I once spent a little time in the pokey. Lots of good guys who were tokers but were now on the smack because it was easier to get and cleared out of your system quicker. Went in as stoners, came out as junkeys. Total shit system.
              It's true that lorry drivers shouldn't be driving stoned, but they should be able to relax when they're not at the wheel. I know of a guy who recentyly failed a test and got the sack. The fucking gardener! Been gardening at the place for 14 years! Who gives a monkeys if he's stoned eh. Just as long as the garden looks tidy.
              Fucking grrrrr.

Comment

Mate it's shit. I was getting told the other day a comp up my way that begins with P and ends on Ock lol. tested a few drivers with the if you show anything and your oot the door, 90% tested positive lol.. I used to laugh in a super market Rdc the guy that did the testing got his ching from my mate. ha.. I did a wee bit my self mate old saughton just out 4 yr ago and it's true what you say guy canny get a wee puff but there's as much other stuff as you want..

Comment

Working...
                X