PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP

I need help deciding what hydro system to go with, Ebb and Flow or DWC, i have a 48x24x60 inch grow tent. Then should i build the hydro system from stuff i have at home or just buy one online? Also i need to buy a good LED light. But what wattage do i need? Where can i find one for a good price online? Or if anyone is selling one get at me.

I use the trays a lot less fuss and room in IMO. Led's ? prob a 600w but others might be able to tell you better..
    these are the trays I use no pipes no fuss I love using them. just clean when done and away you go again.
    .https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nutricultur...droponics+tray
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

My grow space is in a 5x5 walk-in closet. I run 4 RDWC buckets along each wall(that's the same area you're using) for a total of 8 sites along with an 18 gal rez. The ebb-flo table coco posted would be a simple kit. I will say that even though I have plenty of headroom, 4 plants can get pretty cramped along a 5 foot row. I'm planning to convert my RDWC rig to a 4 tote UC system. It should make it a bit easier to manage-I'll just grow 4 trees instead of 8 shrubs...
        For lighting, I run a pair of 4 array Vero29 cobs @320w/ bar. That amount of power does a good job of illuminating the space. I'd take a very close look at building a fixture using either Samsung or Bridgelux strips-they both offer the best diode efficacy(efficiency) converting electricity to light and are so simple that an old hippie like me could build one. www.ledgardener.com
        Last edited by gbauto; 02-23-2018, 04:52 AM.

Comment

I have the same tent with the top extention, I like three 5gal. buckets in a dwc system that I got at wallyworld for total of about 30 bucks. my lights was 2 300w led full spectrum that I found on amazon for $160 each. my tent came with a supply of nutes but you can make your own or any nursery has all kinds. where you from? I got a couple lights you might like.

shineman

Comment

Go for the DWC that will suits you...

Comment

If you want to have a good harvest from one plant, you need to give it enough nutritions and lights
              As for light, what you need now is artificial light such as HID, HPS and LED grow light
              LED grow light is the newest generation of grow lighs, having advantages compared with HID and LED
              1.LED is more efficient, it can save about 30% engergy , compared with HID or HPS
              2.the spectrums are good, always full spectrum, with higher red and blue lights, which are good for photosynthesis, helping your cannabis grow faster
              3. in nature, about the heat, what plants like is the energy carried by solar light. The energy contains heat.
              If we give cannabis the light they desire, the energy is enough for them to grow
              Actually, too much heat is not good, it may burn the leaves of the plants
              4. thus comes the 4th advantage, LED will not generate much heat and always comes with a self-cooling system. You do not need to equip with much cooling system in your growing area
              In the market, many brands of LED grow light, and many conterfeits of big brands
              When you buy it, take care
              I used LED for some years, I recommend some for you:
              MEIZHI 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Reflector Veg Bloom Switches IR Indoor | eBay
              or https://smokeandbuzz.com/meizhi-reflector-series-led-grow-light-review/

Anyways, good luck to you. Everyone loves some good homegrown

Comment

I'm using viperspectra 900 Watt and am very pleased with it. $400 on ebay

Comment

Working...
                X