Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaf smart grow box

Hi there,

I'm new to this site, and definitely new to growing.

I was looking for a grow box, and I stumbled on this https://www.getleaf.co/

I realize its quite pricey but the sheer convenience of makes it worth it for me.

I'm curious if anyone has tried it yet (can't seem to find any user reviews), and what do you guys think about it?

Lastly, as weed is illegal where I am, and would have to ship it in , I'm wondering how discrete it is.

Thanks in advance.

M

It seems to be very 'all singing all dancing'. Personally I would prefer to build my own system as I find these all in systems to often be over priced.. But if this works for you then that sounds fine.
    I've never heard of that make of grow box.
    As for discretion. The system is advertised for herbs and tomatoes etc. so it shouldn't be a problem for you. I would worry more about where you are going to get the seed from.

Comment

OOft what a price.. Not for me wee tent will do

Comment

No need. You can buy these components individually at a cheaper price and have much more control over what you are getting. The picture looks like they are using a fridge! I used to have a grow in an old fridge. I got it for nothing on Freecycle.....

Comment

Yup that's true mate you can buy all the component individually and of brand if your choice this way you have the freedom of buying at your choice. Plus it will cost you less

Comment

Working...
          X