What Happened ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened ?

Couldn't get on the site for 3 days, & it appears my latest posts and Grow Journal have disappeared. Tech Malfunction ?

Ok Guys ,I guess I won't be posting any pics , or my Grow Journal. No matter what device I use, Phone, IPAD or lap top. The site won't let me post pics .ot always gives me an error message of some kind. It is what it is I guess .👎lol

Comment

• Wiecha
      Wiecha commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here.

Sent a message to the webmaster. Maybe they can figure it out

Comment

Hi Guys. There have been some issues with both the main site and the forum during a server migration. All is up and running again now. Apologies for any inconvenience. Would be keen to know if you can post pictures now or not.

Comment

• 2BSelfEfficient
        2BSelfEfficient commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a negative Bro. I tried to update my journal about an hour and a half ago , & as soon as I tried to add some pics, I got booted. Just now able to get back on . Just when I thought All was well again lol. Even Tried all my devices again, and couldn't connect with any of them

Schmokin , see reply

Comment

Can't upload pictures anyway.

Comment

Yep , I'm gonna try again later tonight & see if its fixed yet. If not , ill know real quick , when it freezes and boots me lol

Comment

This is a test.
            Buddy.png

OK Guys. It's uploading for me. What about you?

Comment

Okay cool. I'll see if it works for me tomorrow night. I'll Try and add my Grow journal.

Comment

Working...
              X