Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water on my leaves

Hey there!

Maybe somebody can help me here (excuse my poor English btw.)

I have a plant (White Widow) and it is in the 3rd week of flowering. Everything is fine and today when I went to check it, I have noticed water on the leaves as I was going through the plants, checking the buds.

Before I came here, I have read that there may be high pressure on the roots and that may be true. I repotted the plant before it went into the flowering stage (because the whole soil was completely full with roots). Unfortunately the other pot was only a bit bigger and I spread soil on the ground of it, put the plant inside and filled the sides with soil. I had to apply a bit pressure on the soil on the sides in order to get the plant stabilized.

Yesterday I gave the plant around 2,5 liters of water (more than usual) which may now come out through the plant and then it lands on the leaves.

My question: what do you suggest? Should I repot it again into a waaay bigger pot (I have one) or should I water less till the end?

The problem which I have: there is another plant in the box which is perfectly fine (sent it into flowering when it was not that big) and it needs space. If I repot the bigger plant with the "water problem", the small one may not have any place left.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and ideas.

See you soon!

Hello Gogol. Welcome.
    If it were me I would leave the plant and just water a little less. 2.5 litres sounds a lot. What size is the pot it is in?
    The thing is, it will be quite a shock to the plant to be repotted again and 3rd week of flowering is a bad time to do this.
    Just give her less water each time, and only when she is dry.

Comment

Working...
    X