Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five more
    Please ask any questions or offer any advice. Thanks
    Last edited by starleafer; 02-02-2015, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Four more.
      Please ask any questions or offer any advice. Thanks
      Last edited by starleafer; 02-02-2015, 10:15 PM.

Comment

The past few days, added an aerovoir and oxygen booster and new shelf. Does anybody know whether when changing nutes that I should also add nutes to the spare tank, or just nutes to the internal res and distilled water in the aerovoir tank? Also, since I am keeping the plant in veg phase until end of month, is there any reason not to add nutes every changing?

Comment

Roots of any type of plant should not see the light of the sun at all. That last pic of it outside the roots look brown when they should be white.

Comment

I am having a problem with my one haze plant, the soil I used was fox farm " happy frog " which I use quite often. The guy threw the bag of dirt in the back of truck. When my buddy Drew went to carry it in he said " wow, this weighs a ton"! When I opened it the soil was pretty saturated. I added 4 qts. Of coarse perlite to the dirt and added some Ocean Forest soil to help dry it up. It is a big plant and it only needs water like once every 2 weeks? It should need water like every 3 days at this point. If I have to repot now it will be a major pain in the ass! I will deal with it tomorrow.later, mega

Comment

Now with more than 50 flowers on one side of plant, using a handheld microscope.

Comment

So here is the status of my one single plant growing in an aero garden since mid December. I kept it in veg state after learning how to keep in veg state due to lighting. I took it out of veg state by changing lighting from varying light ON for 18 hours and up to mostly 24 hours per day. Went through cold Temps ofor 30 degrees at beginning which is abnormal and moved to a more controllable climate room. If you have seen the picures you will see how resilient this plant has been and what it has endured. Never tried to kill this plant whatsoever and just gave it as much loving care as any noob  could. And SHE survived every single thing from being almost looking like throwing it out any giving up. So now, it would be in the Late Blooming stage week 9 according to when I changed to flowering stage when I decided to take out of veg. Meaning that when put in flowering stage with changing lighting to 12 hours On and 12 hours off, making sure no light leaks for 11 to 12 hours and keeping absolute dark 12 hours at all times. Anyway now into this stage of week 9 according to if straight growing,  she has more than 70 flowers.  I have cut so many leaves here and there depending on where I see what is important and not and always make sure to cut below the flowering part of the node or unnecessary leaves and any leaves that cover or shade any area that a flower can and will flower as long as you allow. So, always give your kids allowance and cut them off when they ... it is up to you. Whatever I have done to her she has appreciated every single care I have given her. As in human life you really have to pay attention and realize that this plant life Has to be loved and respected too. whatever      you do what

Comment

Working...
                X