Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know wether you can graft cannabis.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know wether you can graft cannabis.?

I would be curious to know if you could graft cuttings, onto a mother, after harvest directly or that has been harvested and set to veg.

Yes you can just google it, ive read quite a bit about it.

Comment

Yep, almost positive that you can.
      Google is your friend here. Google 'grafting marijuana'.

Comment

Yep, almost positive that you can.
        Google is your friend here. Google 'grafting marijuana'.

Comment

This is interesting,,, it's something that I've thought about in the past, and then forgotten about.
          I've thought about grafting a cutting onto something which is close to the cannabis family, but something with a much larger root system, wot reckon?! Do you think it would work?? Mmmm.an interesting topic. Think I'll go Google it now.

Comment

Nettles, I heard that you can do it to them but have not witnessed it first hand - slo

Comment

@slo-han & thegreengrower i am at the momment in possesion of a Haze stalk with 5 other strains gafted too it 3 Kush 2 Cheese, but hopefuly be adding a few more as i have a personal bet with a mate of a fiver if i can beat his record, he s in California so he might beat me as he has had lots of exprerience of this gafting lark, im on my first ever try but has taken alot of time and room which i dont realy have shame though as there is so many things i wanna do lmfao before i die, anyways all be lucky Lollipop

Comment

If somebody was interested in grafting onto rootstock of a different species I would say try hops. Closely related to the cannabis species and very robust and vigorous.
                If somebody tries any of this out, let us know...

Comment

Working...
                X