Go figure!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go figure!!

Well, tried to download some pics of my train wreck and my girl scout cookie but can't seem to get there from here. I'll try again later. To top it all off, I lost my seeds somewhere in my house. Was only 5 but was counting on them. I have lived here for 40 yrs. So I hid them pretty good. I have a couple weeks yet but dang-it all. I have had them in the someplace for months now - I thought. Must be getting old - slo-han
    This is not the pic I wanted.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by slo-han; 03-20-2014, 03:53 PM.

I feel for you slo i hid some hash once when stoned in the kitchen and 4 years later i got bust by police, i opened the door all cocky thinking i had nothing too hide (excuse the pun lol) and guess what the only thing they found was 11 grams of Red Lebanese hash but thats not the worst of it by the time it got too court it was 3.1 gram i did nt mind as lesser sentence for me lol.

Comment

That happens a lot - seems the cops can't count - or "the scale was off"lol

Comment

Still can't find those seeds - after all the paranoia of waiting for the cops to come and beat me. After all the time I patiently waited for "the right time" now I find this summer is a bust for outdoor growing - PMO

Comment

@lollipop. Ahh, Red leb, now that takes me back. Yea, 11g down too 3g, seems like those guys (cops) enjoyed it too. Bastasds
          @slohan. They will turn up my friend, you know the score, just when you ain't looking for them they turn up. So good look with that.

Comment

I have to laugh, while searching for my new seeds I found an old stash of seeds from 20 odd years. I put them in water and got nothing - pretty sure they were no good but tried anyway. Definitely shows I've been digging deep - I sure put them in a good spot - now if I could just remember

Comment

I can guarantee that there are small packages of weed hidden all over this house. Damn my short term memory!

Comment

Working...
              X