can a small reservoir make big buds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can a small reservoir make big buds

I had a two gallon reservoir but it seemed to be too much for my grow box, On top of that my plants were not growing I swiched to a smaller one lets say one gallon and my plants just started to grow really fast so I wont to keep this one. What I don't know is how often should I change the water out because of the small size I have been changing it every two days can someone feed any input to this I have pics of the grow box diy and the res if needed I also have a video on youTube of the whole grow under :The growpple grow box and hydroponics DWC Grow: if any one can help out or add to this grow thank you it much needed

I had great success changing water every week or two. I bought the water at Krogers in those big bottles of reverse osmosis yada yada. Just be sure to maintain the proper PH. I bought a digital PH tester on ebay for $10 and it was well worth the investment. The only thing that failed during the grow was trusting my so called best friend. When those buds start busting out, it really changes people.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbrozack View Post
      I had great success changing water every week or two. I bought the water at Krogers in those big bottles of reverse osmosis yada yada. Just be sure to maintain the proper PH. I bought a digital PH tester on ebay for $10 and it was well worth the investment. The only thing that failed during the grow was trusting my so called best friend. When those buds start busting out, it really changes people.
      hey Mbrozack so after your post I started using RO water and plants are doing good I have been changing the water out about every 5 days and just topping it off with RO still no ph meter but I was just wondering how often did your ph change? how many plants did you have growing and what did the friend do to your grow??? but hears the roots and res now...
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X