Cannatonic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannatonic

I just bought a 10 seed pack of Cannatonic, I'll be trying to grow them using 2 600 watt mh/hps air cooled light, 2 8 inch vortex fans, full fox farm nutrient line and Ocean Forest Soil and Light Warrior Soil. Any tips or recommendations in regards with growing this strain?

Hi DrMota
    I remember growing 2 Cannatonic plants a while ago. I got them as clones from a friend and just flowered them on. I used a small DWC set up in a grow tent under a 600W HPS. All nutes were Canna.
    The plants were quite leggy. There are a couple of Cannatonic phenos and I have seen shorter, more compact ones than the ones I had. I coped with their legginess by fimming and some training. Growth, once they got going, was pretty explosive and yields were great.
    I don't remember much else from the grow, normally a good sign as that means there were no great problems!
    The set up that you mention should cope with them easily and produce well. I would recommend topping and some LST as, in my opinion, it will greatly improve your yield.

Comment

Working...
    X