X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice growing

Comment

HARVEST

DSCN1909 W.jpgDSCN1910 W.jpgDSCN1911 W.jpgDSCN1912 W.jpgDSCN1915 W.jpgThese were hung to dry, and cure, until I was able to get them in jars, which took about 3 1/2 weeks before I (packed) ha ha, the buds into jars. Waiting for them to dry completely.

I kept them at about 64-68 degrees, with a fan, moving the air around in a dark room, while they cured.

More to follow
      Last edited by Blaze4daze; 07-02-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

This is the end of this thread. I didn't weigh what was harvested, but ended~up with 17 large jars of Medicine, from 9 plants. I probably have enough Bud to last me two years, from this one Harvest.

These were my best results, from growing, to date, as far as potency. This strain is magnificent, as far as being high energy, very social, and brings a energetic, up~lifting buzz, with just two hits. I was thrilled with the results, and would defiantly grow this strain again. 8 Tangerine~Dreams, and The 1 lemon~Skunk, gave me 5-6 ozs., if I remember correctly, and was Just as good, if not better in potency, being it was a hybrid, with the Sativa 60% being dominate, over the Indica, at 40%. The Lemon~Skunk, was a one hitter, and you are there,(In~the~Zone). Calming, relaxing, and stress free. The best Hybrid, I've ever smoked.

You can grow your own Medicine, and not ever have to worry about ever running out of Bud. There are several Members here that will help you every step of the way. It's not that hard to grow your own, and you'll experience some of the best times in your life, when you see your baby's grow from seedlings, to full bloom, It doesn't get too much better then that.
        DSCN1916 W.jpgDSCN1980 W.jpg

End of Thread.......
        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 08-28-2013, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Katzie_Wolf71 View Post
          Nice growing
          Thank~You Katzie!

It was a Very exciting grow, and I learned alot too.
          Last edited by Blaze4daze; 07-22-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Brilliant! We're loving your work sir.
            I take my hat off to you.

Comment

Thank You Schmokin!

Hey, It was a pleasure, and a fun grow, too.
              Last edited by Blaze4daze; 07-05-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Awesome thread, read it front to back. Thanks!

Comment

HIGH Blazd4Daz, I just wanted to thank you for this wonderful thread. The information you have shared is priceless. I am excited to see the outcome of my first grow using what I have learned.

Comment

Is it a good idea to use bamboo stakes to spread the plant out to get more sunlight to the center of the center before the buds show?

Comment

Working...
                    X