Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to growing cannabis indoor, need help with with knowledge of growing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox farm

Originally posted by jonnywatt View Post
    Hey BronchialDilator305,

After you have your plants in their grow medium, you can light them 18 on / 6 off. When it comes time to flower, I switch the lighting cycle to 12/12. Some people swear by 24 hours in veg mode, but I prefer to let my plants rest for a few hours every night.

Take Care,

jonnywatt

Can I use fox farm ocean soil alone to grow it in? I have big bloom fertilizer and, once I harvest them, will they begin to regrow, how and when do I change soil etc?...

Comment

Growing Talent on this Blog

Originally posted by BronchialDilator305 View Post
      Can I use fox farm ocean soil alone to grow it in? I have big bloom fertilizer and, once I harvest them, will they begin to regrow, how and when do I change soil etc?...
      I would take up Matt's (thatmattguy) offer to message him. Also, there is a lot of talent on this blog and I'm sure someone will chime in. I'm just a lighting guy.

jonnywatt

Comment

Lighting

I would take up Matt's (thatmattguy) offer to message him. Also, there is a lot of talent on this blog and I'm sure someone will chime in. I'm just a lighting guy.

jonnywatt
        Hey I can use T5 Lighting alone to grow my auto fems right??

Comment

Lighting

Hey I can use T5 Lighting alone to grow my auto fems right??
          Or should I just use a HPS the entire time from seedling to final product...

Comment

Lighting for Autoflower

Or should I just use a HPS the entire time from seedling to final product...
            You can get away with the t5 for a week or two, at most, then I would switch it up to the HPS. Of course, you could go straight to the HPS, and this would be my personal preference.

Jonnywatt

Comment

Height with light

You can get away with the t5 for a week or two, at most, then I would switch it up to the HPS. Of course, you could go straight to the HPS, and this would be my personal preference.

Jonnywatt
              In seedling stage, how far away do I put it from the top, and then for the rest of the cycle how far away should I get it?

Comment

lots of questions here. haha but help is here. can you send me everything that you got going on in a small summary? I will help you but i need to narrow all the questions down. as for harvesting and flushing it is still way to early to worry about that yet. When the time comes to harvest we will get into that. for now lets start with all your questions and i`ll answer and for now dont even worry about doing hydro.. its just to much for a newbie. you need to get some experience first with soil and after you got a couple of grows down you can choose if you want to do hydro or not. The reason why it is important to begin with soil is because soil is very forgiving as to hydro is not. if you make a tiny mistake with hydro you can loose your plant very fast and it would have been all for nothing. In soil your plant can recover well if you do it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by thatmattguy View Post
                  Chems I'm using is super charge root growth. Seasole and growth hormone but I wanna try it with a chem called part A and part B
                  i hear part a and part b is amazing but not for beginners

Comment

Hey BronchialDilator305,

After you have your plants in their grow medium, you can light them 18 on / 6 off. When it comes time to flower, I switch the lighting cycle to 12/12. Some people swear by 24 hours in veg mode, but I prefer to let my plants rest for a few hours every night.

Take Care,

jonnywatt
                    for seedlings i put them under 24/24 until they have their second or third set of leaves

Comment

Working...
                    X