Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to growing cannabis indoor, need help with with knowledge of growing!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to growing cannabis indoor, need help with with knowledge of growing!

Hello everyone, or to whom ever reads this. I need help with what I need to do and what materials I need to get...

First off, I have feminised autoflowering seeds.
    I don't know where to start with them, but I do know for a fact that they're feminised autoflowering seeds. I want to grow my cannabis indoors, either with soil or hydroponics and I need help in knowing how to set up either or. I have been smoking cannibis for a long time and it is actually helping me battle my medical condition.
    1. What pots do I get to grow them in, do I start small ( 1 gallon or 2, or 3??)and get bigger (pot size), can I use a pot with no holes in the bottom, or with holes. Or can I use a pot with no holes as decorative and place the one with holes in it?? Is SmartPot a good investment? (airy, and allows root air)
    2. What soil should I use that would be optimal for growing, and if you can tell me how does hydroponics work?... (Thinking more soil since it is less expensive.) what pots/growing stuff do i get for hydroponics, steps to doing it right...
    3. What type of lights, nutrients should I be using and how do I use the lights correctly? (When I place the seeds into the soil, do I use MH first or HPS lights, how far away should the light be as the plant gets larger and larger.
    4. How to start off with seeds, transitions, etc.
    5. Once they start growing when should I begin to harvest, when should I add nutrients, how can I add humidity... etc.
    6. Once harvested will they begin to grow again, and when I harvest how and where do I cut it how do I harvest and cultivate it properly.
    7. Is it possible to keep a continuous rotation with bud with 1-3 plants? How do I keep them in healthy circulation.

If you adept growers can kindly share the knowledge I will be forever grateful =)
    Last edited by BronchialDilator305; 03-07-2013, 11:27 PM.

Easyest way to start with the fem autos is to first germinate the seeds just enough so the shoot drops the seed cap. Than I place mine straight into a rock wool cube. When its about 4 inches tall I just place the cube straight into a 5 liter pot with a mixture of potting mix coco fiber and permite. Other than that I've got mine in a grow tent under a 600watter and water them I than feed them a couple of days after than water ect. I've also been told by a couple of people because of the way the autos grow so fast the roots can not touch the pot or it'll stop growing so because I'm only grows to 1.3-1.5m tall I'm using the 5 liter pot

Comment

That's all I'm up to at the moment and I keep my ph at 6.0 so far I've gotton on probs

Comment

Confused about first germination.

Originally posted by thatmattguy View Post
        Easyest way to start with the fem autos is to first germinate the seeds just enough so the shoot drops the seed cap. Than I place mine straight into a rock wool cube. When its about 4 inches tall I just place the cube straight into a 5 liter pot with a mixture of potting mix coco fiber and permite. Other than that I've got mine in a grow tent under a 600watter and water them I than feed them a couple of days after than water ect. I've also been told by a couple of people because of the way the autos grow so fast the roots can not touch the pot or it'll stop growing so because I'm only grows to 1.3-1.5m tall I'm using the 5 liter pot
        I'm just confused about the first germination process, how is that done? "Shoot drops the seed cap?" Sorry for the annoyance but I'm am completely new at botany lol. Do you place them in water for a day??

Comment

Day or two usually I just wait till the seed sinks

Comment

1-2 days I usually wait till the seed sinks than place it on some tissues and wet but don't drown it than I place in a warm dark place and check in 2 days that's usually worked for me and seed cap is refurred to when the sprout shoot drops the remaining seed shell

Comment

Thanks!

Day or two usually I just wait till the seed sinks
              Gotcha, when it comes down to "flushing" and "draining", how do I do this correctly, and how much water should go into the plants, how many days apart, and how do I "feed" them?

Comment

With the flush Ive been told to do it 2 wks befor I harves but I'm not for into my grow yet so I can't answer much more sorry

Comment

Chems I'm using is super charge root growth. Seasole and growth hormone but I wanna try it with a chem called part A and part B

Comment

lighting

With the flush Ive been told to do it 2 wks befor I harves but I'm not for into my grow yet so I can't answer much more sorry
                    How much lighting do I give it as a seedling 12/12 24/0 18/6?

Comment

What I got..

Retarded question, Do I only put one seed per pot? is that right?

Comment

Yes one seed per pot and because there autos u could technically could go 24hrs of light but like most thing that are beauty thay need some sleep so I guess u can go whatever system works for u the more light the quicker it grows

Comment

My materials

Yes one seed per pot and because there autos u could technically could go 24hrs of light but like most thing that are beauty thay need some sleep so I guess u can go whatever system works for u the more light the quicker it grows
                          So I just ordered, fox farm ocean soil / fox farm liquid big bloom fertilizer, smart pots (3 gallons), rock wool starters for seedlings, and fluorecent grow lights t5 lights

Comment

Ok than let me know how u go or just message me if u need more help

Comment

Lighting Seedlings

Originally posted by BronchialDilator305 View Post
                              How much lighting do I give it as a seedling 12/12 24/0 18/6?
                              Hey BronchialDilator305,

After you have your plants in their grow medium, you can light them 18 on / 6 off. When it comes time to flower, I switch the lighting cycle to 12/12. Some people swear by 24 hours in veg mode, but I prefer to let my plants rest for a few hours every night.

Take Care,

jonnywatt

Comment

Working...
                              X