HELP!! mould ? first time grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! mould ? first time grow

in need of help first time grow in coco from cuttings. About 2 weeks in my tent under a hps light watering everyday i have gone in to water tonight and noticed a white flour like stuff on the coco closer to the pot sides where i dont water (advised to only water nearer roots) what is the problem? Is it a problem ? Any advice appreciated thankyou

If it is a white, threadlike web then it's probably a mycelium. That is a beneficial fungus so no worries. Good luck with the grow.

Comment

Originally posted by gbauto View Post
      If it is a white, threadlike web then it's probably a mycelium. That is a beneficial fungus so no worries. Good luck with the grow.
      Good info mate, Never have seen before..

Comment

Hi there. Interested to hear where you were told to only water near roots? This goes against all gardening knowledge. If you only water into the root zone then there is no need for the roots to grow and spread in search of water. Watering from the bottom encourages more root growth, which in turn increases nutrient intake. At least, that' always been my understanding of it.

Comment

How's this going now Jalikai?

Comment

Working...
          X