Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you do a perpetual harvest set-up using dwc?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you do a perpetual harvest set-up using dwc?

If so how many tents and how would the cycles look?

How long is a piece of string? You can have just 2 tents, a veg and clone tent and then an 8 plant flower tent. Keep the mother and babies in the veg tent. Take more clones than you need and select the best. Put the best clone into the flower tent once every week. Have 2 lamps in the flower tent, one lower than the other. First 4 weeks under the low lamp, second 4 weeks under the higher lamp.
    This is just a rough guide. It's simpler than you think. Use different lengths of cycle depending on how many plants you can fit in.
    A third space, just for cloning, makes it easier, bit is not totally necessary.
    Check out youtube on this, lots of good advice there.
    will be interested to see how ti works for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Saturnalia View Post
      How long is a piece of string? You can have just 2 tents, a veg and clone tent and then an 8 plant flower tent. Keep the mother and babies in the veg tent. Take more clones than you need and select the best. Put the best clone into the flower tent once every week. Have 2 lamps in the flower tent, one lower than the other. First 4 weeks under the low lamp, second 4 weeks under the higher lamp.
      This is just a rough guide. It's simpler than you think. Use different lengths of cycle depending on how many plants you can fit in.
      A third space, just for cloning, makes it easier, bit is not totally necessary.
      Check out youtube on this, lots of good advice there.
      will be interested to see how ti works for you.

Nice thanks a lot since it will be my first grow I wanted a picture in my head of how rotations would go. Peace bro! Will post a grow journal in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by HydroDWC

Hi Mariano, stocked on your grow journal
        Thanks me too wish I had a time machine to fast forward 5 months from now hahaha

Comment

HydroDWC please tag me on it I want to follow.

Comment

Working...
          X