Grow Room Design Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow Room Design Help

Hey growers and architects out there, i'm in need of some help designing my grow room in a small amount of space.

I have roughly about 3ft(L) 3ft(W) 4ft(H) area to build this grow op. I'm not expecting to grow tall plants, but I am trying to grow a nice yield with LST method. The reason i'm not using the whole crawlspace is that on the right side I'm building a server room, which I think will also make this grow op a little bit more discreet

Below is a picture of the area I want to build this room. Ignore the brick and insulation as I'm currently working on putting up walls and a ceiling in there.

My idea for the setup was to cut out a small section of the brick and install a outlet duct and attach a fan blower inside to allow air circulation. Then add a small fan in the right-hand corner to mimic the wind outside. Tho, I'm not really sure where else to go from here.

I can post pics of the build as I go if anyone is interested.

Hi CMRiddles. Welcome to the forum.
    MY first grow on the forum was in a space very similar to yours. Under the workbench in my shed. I lit it with just some cfl lighting. You can see it here.
    https://forum.howtogrowmarijuana.com...3-auto-somango
    I'd be very interested to see how your project turns out if you post some pictures. You can make a diary thread in the Grow Diaries section if you like. I look forward to hearing about it.

Comment

you could use this stuff (pic), save a bit of room with a Led light (pic) if your plants get to big you could always do a sea of green, no need to complicate things all I did was put a net in and when they got bigger than I wanted I bent them down to the net. good luck

Comment

Working...
      X