Weeks away from first harvest. .. Light burn question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeks away from first harvest. .. Light burn question

So i have 19 plants in a 10x10 grow tent under two 100watt hps in soil and im about 2-3 weeks out from my first harvest. I have begun to get really bad ehat appears to be light burn. One plant in fact is on its way out completely. I feed jacks all purpose 20-20-20 and have since seedling, beastie bloom, molasses, and thats it. I check the ph every night and i rarely see 6.0 and over. However the first night i noticed a change in the leaves i checked the ph and it was 7.1 but it fluctuated lower so i oaid it no mind. The next morning i noticed what i thought could be bad nute burn but i dialed it in to be light burn. The room tempurature isnt getting above 75 once the fans have kicked out.
    I have increased air flow to the tops and added seaweed to thw feed and it lookd like its just continuing to get all of my plants. Also i have the ones on the left trained so there already set over a good amount and ive pushed the light all the way up( about5'-6') and i have began to spalray the leaves with water when watering to try and help the leaves from drying out anymore.
    Is there anything i can do? Or should i kiss em good bye? Also any more info needed ill give it up quickly and if i posted this in the wrong area i appologize.
    Attached Files

REally cant tell from the pictures with the hps on, ya need to take pics without it on

Comment

Here it is with the lights off. I tried to capture the full view and a few up close. So because of the idsue i pulled the plants that were in the middle and everything is all sitting on the side now.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes that does look like nute burn and i would quit using any nutes or supplements and start using straight ph'd water to start flushing. At least thats what i would do.

Comment

I'm with Katzie, FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH

Comment

Is there any particular way or amount of water I should flush through each plant? Any links?
            I have 19 of them and I'd rather not overkill each one when there could be a simpler way.

Comment

Just use ph'd water till harvest, water normally like you would just no nutes in it. Since you're close to harvest you want to flush out all the nutrients and supplements so your buds will smoke clean.

Comment

A flush should normally be 2 X the volume of the pots.

Comment

I appreciate the input. So i have 3 gal bags to the left and 5 gal bags to the right. Last night when the lights kicked on i bought 17 gallons of distilled water and flushed eash bag with about 1-2.5 gallons of water. ANd at the end of the flush i put a 1/4 gal of water superthrive mix. They drained a decent amount out(about 1 gallon worth if not more) and idk y but i figured id put a 1/2 ml of h202 in the 2.5 gallon jug i flushed the first two with. No there was no fungus or mildew i did it as a theorie that maybe itd help with the cleansing process but only did it to two of the 8 plants. .... So no more nutrients for the rest of grow? Im going back and forth.

Comment

Sorry also i only flushed the 3 gal bags(8 of them) on the left not the 9 5 gals on the right

Comment

Looked like it needs mag..... Epsom salt.... table spoon in a gallon of water...

Comment

It does look like mag def. I am having a problem with it myself at the moment. Except that I think mag def normally starts on the lower leaves and this looks like it's all at the top leaves.
                        Be interested to know how the flush works out for you.

Comment

i got a few looking the same only two -three leaves on bottom think i might be over feeding them at least hope thats just it here we come lots of water and more love. thanks first timer so great.

Comment

Working...
                          X