Setup: Seeking Guidance and advise!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setup: Seeking Guidance and advise!

Currently looking to grow my own supply of lovable babies.
    My price range is anywhere from $300-600 Cheaper the better.

I'm trying to grow indoor, smell tight as possible, Something to fit in a closet space or in a corner. I really like a gorilla tent, one that can fit two large pots.
    I don't really know how to make this setup work so if you can can help me out with this, that be awesome!

- WysperCurse

welcome wyspercurse, there are a couple of growers here that use the gorilla tent and can help you get started. as far as the smell goes you can find a strain that is not too strong, i'm sure there is someone here that can recommend one that might work for you. your budget should be alright to get you started, i probably have about half that invested in my grow room. i'd suggest you read all you can here and other sites, then decide which way you want to go. let us know what you come up with, good luck.
    gary

Comment

Hi WysperCurse. Welcome.
      Northern Light is supposedly a low odour plant. I am growing some at the moment but they have not started flowering yet so I can't confirm it. But they were sold as being 'low odour'.
      A carbon filter is essential to you if the smell thing is likely to be a problem. This is not a place to scrimp, get the best carbon filter you can.
      Feel free to ask if you have any specific questions as you plan your grow space. There's plenty of good reading on this site and elsewhere on the net that can help you.
      Good luck

Comment

Hello Wyspercurse you may want to look into another tent, gorilla grow tents are wicked expensive compared to others, I think they are worth the extra money but if its a budget grow then look into something a bit more frugal. Good luck with your grow im new at indoor myself but if there is something I can help you with feel free to ask.

Comment

I don't like the gorilla grow tents because their height to get into the tent is so low compared to my other tents. I got a free height extension when I bought mine but you can't ;look into the tent without stooping unless you're pretty short. My 2 cents. They are really well constructed but I would not but another one.

Comment

I have no problem getting in mine, but im not a big dude...tent opening is 5'9" geez how tall are you Jebber 8', you can hang so much more on the gorilla grow tent than others...I on the other hand do plan to buy another smaller one to veg in

Comment

Maybe my tents lower, I have a 2x2 gorilla, my other tent is a no-name 2x4 and the opening is 7 feet tall. Much easier to reach stuff IMO. Lights, fans, filters were all a hassle to deal with on the gorilla.

Originally posted by canbethewicked View Post
              I have no problem getting in mine, but im not a big dude...tent opening is 5'9" geez how tall are you Jebber 8', you can hang so much more on the gorilla grow tent than others...I on the other hand do plan to buy another smaller one to veg in

Comment

My tent is a second hand no name. It wouldn't quite fit in the space either so I had to buy some piping and replace the uprights with something shorter. Now the zip doesn't really close properly. But I've grown some great weed in there. Quality is obviously the best if you can pay for it. But if you can't afford it, just make do with what you can afford.

Comment

Working...
                X