X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Pic update...THE LADIES ROOM

Comment

looks like them ladies are loving the lights, nice and tight. you should get a great bunch of buds from them. i'm kind of thinking about getting me one of them tents, i can make room in the garage for one and it sure looks like a lot less hassle than what i got now and it looks like your girls are enjoying it. i'll give you a PM and maybe you can give me some ideas on what i'll need for something like that. keep up the pics.
        gary

Comment

• canbethewicked
          canbethewicked commented
          Editing a comment
          I would glady answer anything you want to know Gary, I love this forum and the sharing of information.

Well everyone looks like i have 1 girl looking to stretch already...her vertical growth exceeding the others...made a quick scrog net for her this a.m....its a critical +2.0...think this will work...these pots are 10 gal. I think I over did it, probably should have just done 5 gal pots but I really wasn't sure how big I was going to grow these things when I started so I chose the 10 gal.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by canbethewicked; 12-12-2015, 05:03 PM.

Comment

received my seed order today for my auto grow, im looking forward to it should be interesting, the next time ill post under grow diaries where im suppose to duh...sorry bout that

Comment

I did check that light out. It's a beauty.

Comment

• canbethewicked
              canbethewicked commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks Saturnalia...yes it seems to do the trick, I just acquired a lighthouse hydro blackstar chrome 720 watt led from an ebay sale used. received it today... in the tent now works great but I really don't think it matches up to the solar storm 880...but the price was right,,,predominately red spectrum should help with the flowering.....cool part about this light was the seller lives in a neighboring state and we have been texting back and forth seems like a great guy down to earth and cool, we shared some photos and thoughts...will be keeping in touch....so to update its now a mh/hps 600 watt, a lighthouse hydro blackstar chrome 720 and the California light works solar storm 880 in the tent....plants looking real good ill update pics this weekend hopefully
              Last edited by canbethewicked; 12-17-2015, 02:19 AM.

An update, fortunately no problems to report all is going well....when to flower? That is the question...thoughts from you seasoned indoor growers please. Ive heard wait till 2ft vertical growth is reached...these plants are growing wide and bushy...wont be able to wait that long..need to start my outdoor grow seedlings by mid march...i have 1 tent at this time ...so im starting 12/12 today....hope i get something decent out of this
            Last edited by canbethewicked; 12-20-2015, 02:35 PM.

Comment

looking good, should get a nice yield, i"ve got my old plant hanging now and got two up from seed from her.
              gary

Comment

• canbethewicked
                canbethewicked commented
                Editing a comment
                Sweet Gary....is that auto done?

That is some serious lighting. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Good luck mate.

Comment

Thanks for the words of encouragement. ..im really enjoying my 1st indoor grow and hope the yeild is good...will be switching my mh for hps probably tonight after work and going to flower mode on the solar storm 880...im in 12/12 now....ive read some give 36 hrs of darkness to induce flowering ....is this necessary? ???

Comment

quick pic update, everything going well, backing my tent humidity down a bit for flowering. I do have 4 more plants in this tent, they were under mh and not as nice as these 4 but they are coming pretty good now with the lighthouse hydro 720 chrome led helping out, lowered all lighting when I went to 12/12...ok all you experienced indoor growers any idea on yield from these girls????? HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OUT THERE!!!
                  Last edited by canbethewicked; 12-25-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

beautiful grow there, i'm on my first indoor grow too, so i can't help much, but it looks like you should have a very good yield and a great selection of smoke to choose from. i ordered a gorilla grow setup and i'm anxious to give it a try when it arrives. making plans for the new year, hope to have something like your's some day.
                    gary

Comment

• canbethewicked
                      canbethewicked commented
                      Editing a comment
                      thanks Gary, that auto you have is looking wicked good and quite large also is it some type of superauto? good luck with your new tent, Happy Holidays to you and yours, may your day be filled with joy and happiness and your garden full of blooms!!! JOEL

it's a 2fast2vast from our host, this my first try with an auto so i didn't know what to expect, she's good and healthy and i just switched her over to flowering mode, so now we'll see what kind of buds she comes up with,
                    gary

Comment

Nice, looking forward to watching her grow

Comment

OK folks here we go, this is my first experience growing feminized seeds....I have 2 ATOMIC by BOMB SEEDS, not one but both appear as if they are going male I see no calaxyes at all....the rest of the grow is good as far as I can see....not a happy camper, critical +2.0 definitely female, pure kush definitely female, the rest I cross my fingers and hope...this may be the last time I buy feminized or at least by BOMB

Comment

Working...
                        X