air circulation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air circulation

(i know i can' t spell ) if i have a fan on one side going back n for on the floor would it work,, with a exchast fan at the top pulling the air out

Need more info on your setup there lovbnstoned.

Comment

This depends if air can get into the growing area. Is it somewhere that's tightly sealed up or are there doors/vents/grills where air can get in?
      Many grow rooms have what you describe, an exhaust fan sucking air out and an oscillating fan moving air around the plant. As long as the exhaust fan is strong enough to change the air and clean fresh air can get into the room.

Comment

• Regi254
        Regi254 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oops sorry. . Wrong place!
        Last edited by Regi254; 09-03-2016, 05:08 AM.

hate it when they come here and make a few posts then never see them post again.

Comment

It happens a lot Katzie. It's the nature of the beast. Lots of people just want to ask a question without joining in and giving back. Some stick though.
        I think it's cool that we've built a place where we can join in and help out the newbies as well as each other. You've been a big part of that. Thanks man.

Comment

I second the motion!👏

Comment

I agree, Katzie Wolf has alway's been a good teacher and will help others! Mega

Comment

Keep up all the great work!

Comment

Working...
              X