Grow Tent Size Opinions for This Space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow Tent Size Opinions for This Space

Im thinking about starting my first grow and was needing some opinions.

My space is roughly 71x24x63

What would be the recommended tent size for this space? I could either do one big tent or do a separate veg/flower tents.

Would a 30x18x36 and a 38x20x62 work for a veg and flower tent setup?

Thoughts?

Thank you in advance.

In short, yes. You would get larger single crops from one big tent, but the two tents that you suggest means that you can have a continuous cycle going. I find this to be the most effective system as you can just keep topping up the flower tent from your veg tent. This means you can keep a mother/s and save money on seeds whilst being assured of quality. It's a good idea. Go for it.

Comment

Ok, I think im pretty set on my tent size.

Im going to run the 36x20x62 for flowering and 30x18x36 for veg.
      Really want to go the clone route and I was thinking of once moving the veg batch into the bud tent, just keep the plants in veg for a little longer and then cut clones off of them and use those for the next veg cycle, I would then flower the mother of those plants.

Now I am trying to figure out my grow technique, tall or SOG.
      Really considering going with smart pots for the buckets, either 2 gallon (8" diamter, 7" tall) or 3 gallon (10" diameter, 7.5" tall).

How should I position the lights? I know this would be based on my growing technique that is used.

1. What grow technique will be best for me?
      2. What light setup for that grow technique?
      2. How should I arrange and space the plants out?
      3. What size pots should I get?

Thank you!

Comment

Either technique would work. Personally I would go for the SOG and fill that tent out with the smaller pots. You are limited to height in the veg tent so it makes sense to keep everything low down and packed in together. You don't say what lights you are using but the principle is to make sure all the plants are covered and then get the light as close as poss to the tips without burning them.

Comment

Working...
        X