Help a newbie please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a newbie please

Hello everyone, I'm newbie, want to try indoor growing, what led should try?
    Have heard many leds, viparspectra, Mars Hydro, black dog so many leds. had viewed their website, all are good reviews, I don't believe that, so want to know some real reviews.
    Btw, not a electrician, so won't DIY own light. Thank you!

HI smokesara. Welcome.
    I use a pair of Spectrum King 450s and am very happy with them. I got them from a recommendation on this site.
    Here is a review that they did on HTG.
    https://howtogrowmarijuana.com/super...ose-feminized/

Comment

• smokesara
      smokesara commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, SK looks awesome, it is over 1g/w, but I found that the price might a little expensive, I'm new, I don't want to put a lot $ on the first try. Thank U

I agree the price is high. Mine are on semi-permanent loan from a friend which makes it a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Saturnalia View Post
      I agree the price is high. Mine are on semi-permanent loan from a friend which makes it a lot easier.
      That's nice! How your plants?

Comment

Last grow was good!
        The price of LEDs is coming down all the time. I'm sure you can find more affordable ones that also work well. Have a good read of this forum. There's a lot of threads about LEDs and some good recommendations in there. Try using the search function and see what you can find.
        All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Saturnalia View Post
          Last grow was good!
          The price of LEDs is coming down all the time. I'm sure you can find more affordable ones that also work well. Have a good read of this forum. There's a lot of threads about LEDs and some good recommendations in there. Try using the search function and see what you can find.
          All the best.
          Thank you, will do.
          Hope the Mars Hydro light give me great results!

Comment

I get quite good results from my led compared to my normal lights. for some reason they never look a lot but the buds are always firmer.

Comment

Working...
            X