Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxyhydro 300w LED - It's affordable

Galaxyhydro is a very good LED for the price
    Last edited by Groot; 03-27-2016, 10:17 PM.

i have 2 of them in my 2x4 tent, works great.
    gary

Comment

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      How are your lights working out? I'm in two 300 in a 4 by 4 tent everything plant is amazing so far a have a couple of auto and northern lights

the room with the tent is 70 deg. all the time, and i keep a vent fan on half 24 hrs., lights are 12/12 and the temp. inside the tent runs between 70 and 80deg.
    gary

Comment

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of fam u have I think I would like if they have them a solar type fam that recarges itself is there one out tjere

• Bats
      Bats commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you growing with or without chemicals

Just getting started have seedlings ready the tent is 4 by4 stand up in have much height lighs to new seedlings above them.started them under Flo bulbs 160 watt any help guide onwards .I've never done this

Comment

Thanks for any help on information water food

Comment

Got another 300 got 6 plants growing and 7plants for outdoor time all organic soil very please with the results so far 24 hours light from day one they have all been topped ex the small outdoor ones it's 72 degrees constantly no fan or filter yet just putting it together little at a time great site thanks for all

Comment

I'm using all organics a little burn edges on northern lights but the xxl auto is cranking up looking great so far

Comment

PIX.......

Comment

Xxl auto are started to show signs of flowering. The northern lights are doing good all is well under the two 300 watt lights what to do next.

Comment

Without pix , it never happened.

Comment

Working...
                X