Early Miss Feminized Autoflower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Miss Feminized Autoflower

Howdy folks, long time no type. Well i ended up buying............

Grow Tent Kit – 36” x 36” x 72” includes 1680D Mylar Grow Tent, 800W COB LED Grow Light (200w Actual), 4” Inline Fan, 12” Charcoal Carbon Filter, 2 x Analog Dial Timers, 4” x 25’ Ducting, Clamps, light hangers. For just over $600 Canadian.

Germinated 4 Early Miss Feminized Autoflower and one took quite well but stayed dormant it seemed and never grew. The other hasn't shook its husk off yet. So last night i decided i knew the humidity just wasn't there so i wrapped them both with saran wrap and some wooden skewers to hold it up and over the seedling. She sprouted right up over night and was amazed how much it grew. I am using Sunshine Mix #4 with Diablo nutrients. Once they really get going i will show more pics. Can't see much right now thru saran wrap.

Attached Files

Nice work. You can make a mini greenhouse like that out of a clear plastic bottle cut down.
    Hope you're happy with your tent. Looking forward to seeing its fruit.

Comment

Here are some pics i just took this morning.
      Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 02-23-2019, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Well here is some updated pics lol i havent been around at all but shes almost finished. I am guessing maybe another 2 weeks and i will start flushing her out. I had a slow start during veg but i know what it was. Otherwise her buds would be fatter i am sure. But hey i am still happy to be growing and its LEGAL!!!! I will be getting ready to do 4 outdoor plants pretty quick here as next month will be the time to put them out in first week of May.
        Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 04-10-2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Comment

Nice work Katzie. Enjoy that legal smoke brother.

Comment

Thanks Schmokin, just cropped her down this morning here is what i got. Will see how much she weighs when dry. Pic with the lighter is the main top bud. In the end i had 1200w of LED shining on down on her.

Comment

That's a nice fat bud Katzie.
                Are you ready for some outdoor growing now? It must be just about time to plant out in your neck of the woods.

Comment

Thanks Sat.......Ya i just started germinating some seeds this past weekend, be ready to put out in May. I am going to dig a hole and fill it with my own medium. Since i dont have to worry about hiding 5 gallon buckets from prying eyes lol

Comment

I ended up with just over 3 ounces dry. i was thinking maybe 1.5 oz's but nope i was so glad i was wrong lol

Comment

Your girls are going to be so much happier in the ground. Planted straight into mother earth is always better than pots. Good luck with it Katzie.
                      And 3 oz! WooHoo! Happy days. Well done.

Comment

Thanks Sat and actually 3.25 oz's

Comment

Nice one brother. Good luck with the summer grow. We've got some unusually glorious weather on the go here in Scotland at the moment. Going to spend the afternoon out in the garden. Love it!

Comment

Working...
                          X