starting the new year off right

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting the new year off right

finished up my seed project, and did some bartering with a friend, wound up with 5 brand new clones, 2x white rhino, 2x big bud, and 1x p-91. all look strong and healthy and they will be going into a soil mix soon.
    I put it in grow diaries this time, screwed up on the last one.
    gary

All the best Gary. I love the Rhino. I've grown the Big Bud. I've no idea what p-91 is. Just had to look it up. Sounds amazing. Will be following this.

Comment

moved them over to their new home and decided to try the fabric pots this time, would like for anyone here that's used them, to please share your thoughts, good or bad.
      I never heard of p91 either, it was added as a free-be so just have to wait and see what turns up.

Comment

• rigman
        rigman commented
        Editing a comment
        I just finished a grow with smart pots (cloth pots) and they worked great. I had a catch pan underneath them and when i would do a flush i could just vacuum out the water with a wet vac and dump it. you can see them in my grow diary.

thanks for the reply rigman, I built a big catch pan to put under the pots and I am keeping about an inch of water in it so I don't have to worry about the plants drying out, and
      it's supposed to form a better root ball than the plastic Walmart buckets that I have been using.
      your grow looks great, I've never tried the GG but it sounds like you are set up for some fine smoke.

Comment

Hi, I have never grown before so all this is new and I would like to reach out and see how you do grow and if you used led lights, do you have a grow tent or if you are considering using hydro verses dirt?

Comment

you came to the right place to learn to grow, lots of good info here. over the years I've grown a lot of different strains indoors and outdoors but now grow inside till the state changes its laws, hopefully! i use a 2x4x8 tent for the flowering stage, and have settled on led lights mostly. iv'e tried hydro but find that my soil mix is more forgiving, when I mess up, so that's what I'm using now.

Comment

4wks now, switched to flowering mode, mostly red spectrum and 12/12. light cycle.

Comment

I did a grow in some of those hessian "bags for life" the supermarkets sell now. I stripped out the plastic lining. It worked very well. I'm not sure if there was a significant increase in yield, but definitely no less and it was nice to work with.
              Current grow looking good Gary. Will be following.

Comment

Looking sexy that is for sure.

Comment

8wks now and lots of flowers, all looking strong. had to bend one over and tied down, growing too tall for my tent.

Comment

Looking great. Are these all the results of your swap rather than the seeds from your project?

Comment

thanks for the reply, yep, these are the clones, all grown up, that I got around Christmas time. i'll be using the seeds later on when it warms up a little, I was hoping that the state would have made it legal by now, so I could move outdoors, but no such luck.

Comment

Originally posted by shineman View Post
                        thanks for the reply, yep, these are the clones, all grown up, that I got around Christmas time. i'll be using the seeds later on when it warms up a little, I was hoping that the state would have made it legal by now, so I could move outdoors, but no such luck.
                        How are things going now? Throw new photos).

Comment

11 wks and going strong. looks like a good harvest in a couple more weeks.

Comment

That's a beautiful sight Garry. Thanks for sharing.
                            I've been waiting for it to be legal here for years. They've been talking about it again, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Comment

Working...
                            X