No announcement yet.

1st SCROG with Gorilla Glue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recovering nicely after the defoliation. 1 plant seems to be slightly ahead of the others on flower production.

Comment

Girls seem to be going into a growth spurt about 6 days after major defoliation. Not seeing any trichomes yet. Just getting to where you can smell them a little when you walk into my shop.

Comment

Filling that screen out nicely. Good to see the wasp there. That will help keep on top of some of the bugs.

Comment

These babies are starting to go crazy now. Exciting to go out every morning and see how much more bud they are growing.

Comment

Strange looking bud. I hope the others turn out like it!

Comment

I'm hoping this will be ready in about 3-4 weeks now

Comment

Did a pretty good defoliation today. Will be gone for 4-5 days and then see how they look. I'm sure this will stress them but hopefully in a good way.

Comment

Fantastic! You must be pretty stoked with how it's going.

Comment

Comment

Good work rigman. Keep em coming

Comment

Well looks like we're in the home stretch. Water with a little molasses now, and thinking about 1 more week. I have already taken a few buds that looked ready, just to see the difference in the harvest between early and later.

Comment

Right about now!
                          These look amazing. I've still never tried the GG. But these great pics make me feel a bit closer to it ;-)
                          Nice work. Hit us up with a weight and a smoke report.

Comment

Well have 95% chopped and hanging. As of today I have 8 quart jars filled and curing. Looks like i will end up with around another 10-12 quarts of buds for a total of 5 gallons of buds. Have one quart I cut down early to see the difference in the high. Been curing just over 2 weeks. Smoked 1/3 of a joint and was relegated to listening to the TV as I couldn't raise my head to watch it LOL!. Will be interesting to see what another 3 weeks makes in the high. Will keep you posted. Saving all the trim and larfy buds to make bubble hash when they have dried and cured. Will post a new thread with that when the time comes. A couple of the largest buds were starting to foxtail so I guess it was time.
                            Last edited by rigman; 01-07-2019, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Bubble bag hash with dry ice

Comment

I had 5 paper bags with trimmings and small buds. I'm just guessing maybe 1.5 lbs total. Ended up with 22 grams of Kief. All of it will seriously and literally put you on the floor if you smoke too much!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X