Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rigman
    replied
    Schmokin, will post more as soon as i get home. out of the country for a few more days. Wife has taken over feeding and stretching for me while i'm gone. Anticipate going into 12-12 on Friday when i get home.

Leave a comment:

• Schmokin
    replied
    Nice one rigman. Will be watching with interest.

Leave a comment:

• rigman
    replied
    Oct 25. these girls are going like weeds. beginning the stretch. Traveling till next Friday so will update again when I get home. Wife is taking over water/feeding duties while I'm gone. I'm guessing I will possibly be going to 12/12 when i get home.

Leave a comment:

• rigman
    replied
    Wow, went out to check this morning and 4 grew up through the screen overnight

Leave a comment:

• rigman
    started a topic 1st SCROG with Gorilla Glue

1st SCROG with Gorilla Glue

NLMS Gorilla Glue seeds. Begging of week 5. I have 6 plants under a net. I used 7 gallon bag pots with 100% Coco Loco growing medium. Have 1 Growers Choice 630NS with 2 315W lamps. One for veg and one for flower. Also a KIND LED 215W. Feeding with Fox Farms dirty dozen nutrients. Week 5 and the 4 on the right are just starting to him the screen. 2 on the left didn't have as much light for a couple of weeks until I drug out my LED and put it about 2 feet above the plants. They are about to catch up though.
    Question: Does anyone have any experience growing gorilla glue in a scrog? How long should I wait before I switch over to 12 12 cycle? I dont want it to get too over crowded, but dont want to start too early either.
    Will post more pics throughout the scrog grow.
    Thanks
Working...
X