White Widow Autoflower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Widow Autoflower

I started 3 white widow feminized auto's and are now roughly 8 inches or so tall. I will post some pics soon.

Took this pic tonight. May 5th i transplanted them to 5 gallon buckets. Theyre in sunshine mix #4 and feeding them flora nova grow. But when they flower i am wanting to try Diablo Bloom.

Comment

Forget who the admin is but can you move this thread to the Grow Diary section please and thanks

Comment

Moved. Thanks Katzie. Will watch with interest.

Comment

Cheers! to ya and hope they all work out.

Comment

Nice one Katzie. Hope you're getting plenty of sunshine up there. I've always been a big fan of the widow. Good luck sir.

Comment

Thanks man and yup the weather up here in BC where i am has been pretty nice out and plants get lots of sun.

Comment

Well my gals have started flowering as of last week, first pistols came out showing they're all ladies 8 more weeks to go now till crop time

Comment

• canbethewicked
                  canbethewicked commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sweet Katzie, that was quick

• Madman
                  Madman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your gals look great.

Ya i read it would take roughly a month and they'd start to flower. Already starting to stink too

Comment

Nice. Bang on schedule. Would be nice to see some good results from autos.

Comment

Plants are coming along nicely. When its time for a feeding they get a bit of gh flora nova grow along with diablo micro and diablo bloom. Read the schedule wrong and was using less then what i was supposed too but, better then too much i say.

Comment

Looking at them from my bedroom window

Comment

Looking sweet

Comment

Plants are looking nice and sticky, the smallest plant and bushiest is looking to be ready so i am giving her straight water from now on to flush her out. The other 2 are finally sprouting some red hairs. Weather here has kicked into high gear and temps are damn hot out. They are looking nice and crystally.

Comment

Taking down one of my plants today most likely. She is looking done and ready to go.

Comment

Working...
                            X