Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one more grow diary from wickeds garden?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for the fall to start indoors. Going to be legal in my province soon

Comment

Lucky you, and congratulations....here wont be for awhile.

Comment

nice grow there ! one question, when you germinate a seed, what medium do you use before transplanting to your super mix? my mix is way to hot for a new seedling, so I use rockwool till roots show, then transplant in a layered mix.
        thanks,
        shineman

Comment

Thank you Gary, I top my planters off with my base soil mixed with perlite and worm castings, if i start in smaller containers same thing or just use a quality potting soil. nice to see you Gary how have you been?
          Last edited by canbethewicked; 05-29-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

thanks for the tip, had a couple grows that were pretty good, then just when I thought I had the hydro thing down pat, something went wrong and I lost the last two crops shortly after they came up. so for now i'm back into a supersoil mix with a couple of northern lights autos till I get the hydro setup all cleaned up and back to working order. i'll start a grow diary when they get bigger. nice to see you still got the touch.
            gary

Comment

Sorry to hear about your setup, and ill be in touch for hydro tips if ya dont mind? Retire in 1 yr and gonna give hydro a shot. Ive had some good grows, had one grow almost go bad, didnt get my normal harvest...did it at a friends house indoor and he had been watering them...all of a sudden they just stopped growing started dying...it was his water, he has a softening system on it and plants got nutrient lockout from the salt buildup....he then started using his outdoor spicket to get the water, took all plants from tent and flushed the hell out of them everyday for a wk, they got happy again. Good luck on your gro bro
              Last edited by canbethewicked; 05-30-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Everything wicked good, yesterday day 26 of 12/12. I have no room in the tent to tie down...these are the fastest growing batch ive ever grown....gonna be vertical grow.
                Last edited by canbethewicked; 06-03-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Beautiful pics. Only day 26? This looks like it's going to be a hefty harvest. Nice work!

Comment

Thank you schmokin, lets hope so

Comment

update 36 days of 12/12 the girls are putting on some weight, sooo sexy!!

Comment

none of my other pics would upload, even after i resized them, frustrating.

Comment

Nice! Must be over half way now. Look like it's gonna be a good haul.

Comment

Comment

A few more

Comment

Update chopped the midnight mass 82 days from seed, 8 girls left in the tent.

Comment

Working...
                                X