Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one more grow diary from wickeds garden?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Looking pretty feisty. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• canbethewicked
      canbethewicked commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Sat, gonna be flipping to flower within the next week

Flipped to flower yesterday, skywalker kush, strawberry banana, and critical +2.0 gettin tall

Comment

Would have like to veg another week or so but 4 of the ladies getting to tall

Comment

Couple lights out pics

Comment

These look great. They've still got quite a bit of stretch in them. Will watch with interest. Thanks.

Comment

yes indeed alot of stretch left in them, rearranging the tent this weekend tall girls one side shorter on the other.

Comment

14 days of 12/12, pics taken yesterday 5/16

Comment

These are lush! Top job. Really looking forward to seeing the results.

Comment

thank you Saturnalia, these girls are killin it!! should be some good results without any unforseen circumstances happening.

Comment

Here is a pic of my home mix soil ingredients..a few items missing as i used up what i had on last batch....missing is coarse perlite, coco coir, blood meal. In the small unreadable bags is azomite and humic acid....also not in pic is garden lime and elemental suphur which i use for ph adjusting.
                    Last edited by canbethewicked; 05-19-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Very nice indeed i have to say, keep up the good work man!

Comment

Cool. How do you get on with the elemental sulphur? I've always found raising pH to be easy but lowering it far trickier. I tried lemon juice and vinegar but they just give a wee spike. Tree bark helps over a longer period. Have never tried sulphur.

Comment

Yes i do use the sulphur when needed, i just top dress the soil water it in and ler it go a few days and check

Comment

Pic update, everything running well

Comment

Couple more

Comment

Working...
                            X