hello gang new grow going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello gang new grow going on

ok friends a new grow going on this is a 3rd grow of the same strain the last 2 grows some how the crop got visit from dr poul and seeds by the pound were left behind for me well that sucks so now i am giving it another go . WHY? cause its fun so the seeds after a 2 day soak, plant on friday , 2 days later plants are half an inch tall next day doubble that all 20 are trying to be speed masters. im up loading pictures.somethings up humid 50 temp 82 should be a slower grow please feel free to lend your thoughts

Nice one! We could do with a new grow diary. Will be checking it out. What is the strain?

Comment

It's a mix strain . Skunk. Og. purple . Getting ready to move them to the 4x4x7 grow tent transplanting tonight so around Friday they should settle down for a good grow. Fingers crossed

Comment

• marikulture
        marikulture commented
        Editing a comment
        Make sure that you follow the application of nutes and adequate watering procedures as needed. Goodluck

looking good mate

Comment

Transplanted 12 plants to bigger pots . Lights in place . Heaters slash humidifiers up and going. Putting fan in next week so t forget it's 5 below put side hard to keep heat haha.

Comment

Growing up nice but there looks to be an odd ball

Comment

Part 2

Comment

Part 3

Comment

Nice work bigbudmaker. Will be watching how it turns out.

Comment

Hello my friends please examine these photos and give me your opinion I'm curious as for the two that don't look normal Capers or trashers

Comment

Hey all
                    Something new for ya if you're on a tight budget and you have a webcam. A car cell phone holder . Hot glue and wire ties you can make an awesome endoscopy haha. I just made one and the fine print on the book cover is on my pc screen bigger than I need to see it and I can take still photos or videos of the plants up loading pictures to show

Comment

Excellent! Should be able to get some good trike shots.

Comment

• bigbudmaker
                        bigbudmaker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I hope to see the bad boys before they damage the girls. I took a shot of a dime and made it as large as a hubcap on the computer haha

Nice. I bought one and either I couldn't work out how to use it right, or it was shite! One or the other....
                      Just couldn't get to to focus. Glad you have managed though. Looking forward to seeing some good close ups.

Comment

• bigbudmaker
                        bigbudmaker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello Saturnalia
                        It's an external DigiTech cam and a arcsoft media impression program after I install the program before I use it I right click on the icon and run incompatible mode for Windows Vista cuz I am using Windows 8 and to make the adjustments I manually make the adjustments with the plant in front of the lens and to zoom in or zoom out I basically just move to plant further away from the cam or closer until it becomes clear enough to view I also have a CFL light on a small stand over top of the plant that I can adjust to put better Lighting in place I guess whatever works I'll post a picture of my screen maybe you can download the program or something and get a webcam I am truly amazed with how useful it really is I hope this info can help

Hey all. Today I had to remove 3 plants bad boys I the girls room not on my watch. I used my cam to inspect the plants and found these 3 bad boys. The 2 last pictures show the difference between the looking at the plants with the help of today's technology as you can see by the picture on the TV screen it is easy to see what your plant is male or female by the way that is a 32 inch color TV on my computer no problem to identify male or female

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                        X