Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My kids keep me excited and nervous all at the same time.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kids keep me excited and nervous all at the same time.

It is now that I realize I am completely out of my league here. I'm taking things slow as this is my first time growing. I have a decent sized area where I am currently gardening, only tomatoes and peppers now. But I have added my kids recently to the garden. Here's where I am at, and I am open to listen to all.
    I started with two seeds in a greenhouse. I raised them to be about 4" tall before moving out to the garden. I did not take notice of the date, because I really didn't know what I was getting into and am doing these as my learning curve prior to the real deal. I believe these are between 6-8 weeks from seed. Please, if you see anything in my pictures, please let me know, I'm not 100% that these are both female or even if one is. I'm not sure yet what I have going for me and what I don't.
    Thank you. I will continue to post pictures as I go.

HI Gill. Welcome to the forum. Good to hear from you.
    With all the chat it sometimes seems more complicated than it is. Anyone reading a forum for tomato growers would feel the same. If you can grow toms and peppers, you can grow weed. Treat them very much the same.
    Your babies are well into flower. They're probably starting to stink up a bit too?
    Keep it up. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Comment

Working...
    X