My 2017 Season White Jack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2017 Season White Jack

Last summer was my maiden with White Jack, a mostly Sativa cross between White Widow and Jack Rorer. This one packs a 20%+ punch. As a grower, I have struggled with bud rot (mold) with some that, like this strain, need to stay in the field to finish in the late season. This one is actually resistant to mold. I was skeptical of that claim but found it to be true. WJ will find a spot in all my future grows. Not for the rookie smoker, this is my "Night Bag" as she brings a "Lights Out" high.
    see the date on the picture to follow progress.
    WJ 1 of 5 WJ 2 of 5 WK 3 of 5

Great stuff! Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Comment

This post should bring my outdoor WJ grow up to date. I should say, from this growers perspective, this strain, this season, has been a dream. She has been growing so nice and steady. When I saw them this morning it was obvious these pix I am loading today don't look as big and full as they actually look and there is but a 4 or 5 day delay in when taken (see dates on all pix) and today's post date. This strain has responded to the groom (evident in newest pix) like a champion, splitting perfectly every time I ask. I have been able to clone from the originals easily and with great success. There are pix coming of those clones below. You will have to take my word on the successes part till the next round. Believe me when I say; Her inner genetic along with her stature in my garden screams "Proud to be a Sativa Diva". (it's true, heard it myself) lol
      If you are following close, I gave WJ 4 of 5 (along with many others) from the original WJ post to a fellow enthusiast.

Comment

White Jack sounds awesome. I'd like to try a bit of that myself. When is the estimated finish date?

Comment

The sativa grow qualities apparent with this strain and she is right on schedule as her first signs of flower have just begun. She has also done that very sativa thing. Doubling her height during early flower. I am 5'10" and she is already taller than me and is sending branches skyward from the entice circumference. Figured I'd give her another couple weeks before I update.
          I plan on the development of my own SW Fla strain, so to not have to deal with crooked seed companies, and can be fairly sure that WJ will be the biggest gene contributor. I Hope.

Comment

where ya at? I'll get ya medicated.

Comment

Nice post Jimmy. Haha! You can come to Scotland and medicate me any time brother
              I love that sativa stretch. Gets exciting. Do you have stealth issues where you are?
              Will be interested to hear more about your Florida strain. Breeding fascinates me.
              Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing more.

Comment

Working...
              X