Zamnesia Critical Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamnesia Critical Grow

And we're off! I finally settled on Critical from Zamnesia. They seem to be quick (7 weeks!) and I'm looking for a sleepy strain to grow. Since ditching the tobacco in my spliffs a year ago I find that all weed makes me pretty upbeat and energetic so hoping that this will chill me out more.
    I popped these seeds a few days ago. They took 2 days to open and then I planted them in soil and they took a further 2 days to show their faces. Here they are on the kitchen window sill. They are upstairs under lights now. Will post more pics after I go up there later.
    At the moment they are in a mix of Levingtons Compost and Perlite with just a sprinkle of volcanic minerals. I will give them something a bit stronger when I pot them on.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Critical01.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	45957Click image for larger version

Name:	Critical02.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	45958

Hi guys. Things are picking up in the loft now. The girls are getting under way. I have given them a wee drop of fish emulsion, some bio bizz root stim and a spray of Rocket Fuel foliar spray. Anybody else ever used this?
    Anyway. Here they are at the moment. Just going to let them get a bit sturdier ansd then it will be bigger pots.
    At the moment I'm thinking of putting a couple in to flower early and letting a couple veg into monsters and comparing the difference. We'll see how it goes.

Name:	Critical03.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	46136Click image for larger version

Name:	Critical04.jpg
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	46137

Comment

Here's a wee update. Girls are getting bigger. The leaves are quite pale at the moment but I plan to fix this with some calmag and some nitrogen feed.

Name:	Critical05.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	46160

Comment

Got an issue here I'd like some help with. The leaf situation has got worse.
        Top leaves are wrinkled, lower leaves going pale and then blotchy.
        I've checked the pH and it's somewhere between 6.5 and 7.0
        These girls haven't been fed too much, yet there's enough in the soil for it not to be a deficiency. Although it's obviously something.
        Any input would be much appreciated.

Name:	issue01.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	46174Click image for larger version

Name:	issue02.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	46175Click image for larger version

Name:	issue03.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	46176Click image for larger version

Name:	issue04.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	104.6 KB
ID:	46177

More pics below \/ \/

Comment

More pics of my plant issue....

Name:	issue05.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	46179Click image for larger version

Name:	issue06.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	46180Click image for larger version

Name:	issue07.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	46181

Comment

Yikes, they are looking a bit harsh. Have you had any issues using the soil mix you have? It seems that there may be a nutrient deficiency like zinc or manganese-how are you feeding them

Comment

I know. Not a pretty sight eh. I'm a bit flummoxed. Definitely looks like a deficiency but I am using the same soil mix I always use. The only difference is that I've used biobizz root juice and a foliar spray. However I have used this on my other babies and am getting no problems there.
              Often a deficiency can be caused by a surplus. The salts block out the roots and prevent nutrient uptake. So I have flushed these babies and fed them with a weak seaweed feed. Let's see how that works.
              There are only 3 of these in the veg room now. I potted the biggest one on and put it straight into flower to see how it turns out. I normally have to train all my plants so thought it might be fun to put one under 12/12 whilst still small and see if I can grow a plant out straight and untrained. Will post pics soon but that one seems to be in a bit better shape so I may pot these three up after the weekend and see what happens. Maybe the soil mix was a bit out when I originally potted them.....
              More pics to follow.
              Could still do with some input here if anyone has any idea what's going on.

Comment

Here's a wee update. I've flushed and repotted the girls and they seem a bit better. I've racked my brains over this. Soil is the same as always. The only difference was that I used a foliar feed on them and also some root juice. However I treated other plants the same and there were no ill effects.
                It may be possible that I used a soil mix that wasn't well enough mixed and there were pockets of unmixed nutrients or minerals in there..... Is that possible? I guess it must be,
                Anyway, here they are. New growth seems OK and I think they may be getting better.

Name:	comeback01.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	46199

This one still has some ugly crinkled leaves. Will be keeping a close eye on her.

Name:	comeback02.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	46200Click image for larger version

Name:	comeback03.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	46201Click image for larger version

Name:	comeback04.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	46202

The on that I put under 12/12 is in the next post \/ \/

Comment

So I had already potted on 1 of these Critical plants and put her under 12/12. I did this really early (about 6 - 8" tall) just to see how she would grow out short and untrained. This is how I would grow them if I was going to do a SOG grow with them.
                  This one seemed to recover quicker from whatever was wrong with these and is now doing fine in the flowering tent.

Name:	flower01.jpg
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	46204

Comment

Hi everyone. Here's a quick update. I've had trouble logging in these past few days so the pictures are actually a few days out of date. I'll get more tonight.
                    The 3 girls in the veg room are looking much better now. I've topped them and they've responded with new growth. Going to pot them up into bigger pots later and then will start putting them into the big tent. I'm going to stagger when I put them under 12/12 and see how much more bud I get as I train and veg them out.

Name:	march25.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	46218

Here they are topped

Name:	CRtopped01.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	46219Click image for larger version

Name:	CRtopped02.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	46220Click image for larger version

Name:	CRtopped03.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	46221

I have super cropped the biggest girl and taken some cuttings. More pics to follow.

Comment

And here is the one that was put under 12/12 at just about 6 inches tall. She was recovering from her issues and is in a small pot so am not expecting too much.
                      She's coming into flower just nicely though.

Name:	Critical-flower01.jpg
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	46223

Comment

Looking good Saturnalia, keep on growin my friend....looking forward to seeing the final results.

Comment

Thanks canbethewicked.
                          Here's a quick update. Just need to pot up the babies that are still in veg and they will be ready for the big girl room. They're looking pretty feisty right now. I think I'll put them under in stages. 1 now, 1 in a week or so, and maybe grow 1 into a tree!
                          Here's a picture of wee flowering girl. She's definitely feeling perkier. I gave her a drop of some nice comfrey tea. I think she liked it.

Name:	Critical-flower02.jpg
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	46276

Comment

I'm really liking the look of these Critical plants. Here's the one that was flowered early. Still going to be a low yield, but she's flowering up nicely.

Name:	Critical-flower04.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	46340Click image for larger version

Name:	Critical-flower03.jpg
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	46341

I've potted up one of the sisters and put her in the big girl tent. There's going to be a lack of space so the other sister will need to wait a while, so I've left her in the wee pot.
                            Here's a pic of the topping. She's nice and strong and now under the big lights.

Name:	toppedNsupercropped.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	46342

Comment

Hi everyone. Here's the latest update from the loft.
                              The first of the Critical babies is ready to harvest. Am going to cut her tonight. I'm normally a bit sceptical when companies state a really rapid flowering period. Zamnesia say 7 weeks for these girls and, to be honest, I thought that was a bit overly ambitious. But right enough, am on 7 and a half weeks and there's a nice smattering of amber trikes. Am really quite pleased with the result here. As I said in earlier posts, she was put under 12/12 at a very early stage and being not on top form, and yet she's produced these.....

Name:	CR1FL01.jpg
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	46378Click image for larger version

Name:	CR1FL02.jpg
Size:	155.8 KB
ID:	46379Click image for larger version

Name:	CR1FL03.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	46380Click image for larger version

Name:	CR1FL04.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	46381

Am quite excited for her sisters who have had a bit longer in veg. Will post some pics from Critical 02 below......

Comment

Working...
                              X