HELP PLEASE WEEK INTO FLOWER !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLEASE WEEK INTO FLOWER !

Please help is this male or female I have four plants and they all look like this. Im a week into flower, maybe I just don't know what Im looking at but i don't see any "hair"... SOMEONE PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ASAP. There are picture all of the same plant

Although I can't get the image to zoom it looks like it may be a girl. If we can get a closer image of the bracts toward the center of the plant-can't tell if there any danglers
    Last edited by gbauto; 12-26-2016, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Heres some more pictures

Comment

on all four of my plants theres no sign of the hairs at all

Comment

I actually have 9 plants total and all about a month or so old and no sign of sex that i can tell yet

Comment

give it another week to confirm, but i'd say female, as no balls to see. My plants took 2 weeks to start showing hairs.

Comment

• cronk2016
              cronk2016 commented
              Editing a comment
              really eh....They have been growing for a month and a week now i believe and no pre flower or nothing but then when I switched over to 12/12 those things started coming

Heres a better picture after a couple days after these appeared

Comment

That's a male for sure, same as the one on the above photo posted by gbauto
              Best to get rid of those males. Gently put a plastic bag over the plant and remove alltogether. Dispose off safely.
              Sorry for your loss mate.

Comment

That's a boy. If you can post pictures in white light like that rather than the orangey HID pictures that really helps.
                Males often show before females so it might not all be bad news,

Comment

Working...
                X