Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What might make plants go into early flower?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What might make plants go into early flower?

So, to me, other than the obvious, (I was sent "Automatic"seeds instead of the regular feminized) can anyone tell me any reason or any mistake I may have made that, so far, two of my four strains are in full flower with a third showing signs with pre-flower. With two in flower I had to assume I was sent automatic. Now with the third strain going the same way I am second guessing my own talents. Or lack there of. Not sure it matters but the first two mentioned OG Kush x3 plants and Bubba Kush x4. The third, Blueberry Skunk, appears to be heading down the same road. My forth strain, the slower growing, harder to grow sativa known as Jack White, who probably isn't yet big enough.
    I AM A MAN OF NO ELECTRIC LIGHTS. EVER. The only light my plants get is the sunlight in my back yard. Important to note this is not my first rodeo. This is my third year at my present SW FL location and my first two produced delicious bountiful harvests as did all the other locations in my past. But this "Early Flower" thing has me both confused and pissed.
    I'll note this is the third year with my soon to be late seed supplier. I did have a problem with "Zero Germination" (x5 seeds) in one of three strains last season but was assured those seeds were fresh and that I must have done something wrong that time.
    I know I am fallible but I feel I'm being sent seeds they can't otherwise market and unless somebody, from this site, can tell me I did indeed screw something up, I will be coming out against said seed company in a big way and looking for another supplier. I realize seed companies probably could care less if they loose my $250 - $300/ year seed business but I'll be damned if the same company is going to play "Little Small Business games" and put my grow at risk. At the same time, I don't want to take coming out against any seeder lightly and need to know, for sure, there are no other possibilities for early flower.
    ThankX in Advance to the reader and perspective, qualified respondents,
    "Winter Is Coming"
    Snuggle Up with a Good Sativa

jimmy the saint

I see this isn't your first grow so I'm think yes autos were sent to you.

Comment

So, as far as you know, regardless of my experience, there could be no other explanation?

Comment

Well i dont know your area..how much light per day..but im assuming at least 14 hrs of light..did u start them inside then put them out? How long did u veg them for if u did? Either way outside they would revert to vegatative state. But its not your first grow, u know if u did something to force flowering so with that being said id say u were sent autos. I dont know what u did previous to planting them outside nor do i know what its like growing where u grow. Autos on the other hand will not revert to vegatative state.

Comment

First time in 40yrs. so bear with me plz.
          I started my seeds in small starters at the window for light, while waiting for the weather to break. They nearly all came up. BUT... Those left,(females) grew to about 4 inches, started to flower, then stopped growing. I put them outside, and the first thing we had a low temp(38) though no frost. They LOOK to be still growing, but...Can the plants showing "green" still be viable ? Why did they flower at such small size ? What did I do wrong in the first place ? Can I fix them ?

Comment

Working...
          X