No announcement yet.

First Grow : No money closet edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look fine Glen. Do you have any air movement in there?

Comment

not really, I'm thinking about putting a pc fan in the box or waiting to transplant it then having a bigger fan pushing air ( as shown in photo )

Comment

Looks good Glen. Its a constant learning thing. Keep up posted and i'm hoping for girls in your future.

Comment

• GlenWong
          GlenWong commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks homie!

update.

Comment

here's an update, bigger one's 2 weeks old, smaller one is on her 3rd day of week one, her leaf has light green "stain" and her soil as turned green.
          What's up with that, that can't be good!
          Cheers.

Comment

That green appears to be some sort of mold growing or possibly a moss. The brightness of the green is very strange. It looks like you have some other "weeds" growing along with your weed. Pull em! The clear cup lets light to get everywhere on the dirt and allows other stuff to grow.

Comment

Damn, now that you make the point about the clear cup it's kind of logical but i guess just pulling out the "bad weed" won't do much, will transplanting her is gonna solve the problem?

Comment

You could, just make sure as much of the old dirt is left behind. Are you using bagged soil?

Comment

Maybe still a bit young for transplanting. Soon though. Just another week or so. Let those roots fill out a bit. In the meantime, pull the weeds and scrape any moss of the top. If there is too much light getting into the root zone then use some gaffer tape or paper/card and make the cup opaque. This will kill/keep down the moss. You can even make a wee disc to sit on top of the soil if you want. white to reflect the light back up at the plant. It's not normally necessary but now you have stuff growing in the soil you want to eliminate all light getting in there.

Comment

Week3 as grown a lot since last update.
                    Week3Day4 is getting big, obvious nitrogen deficiency on bottom leaves but they're not drying ( still kinda healthy i guess? ) and the rest of the plant is healthy. Kinda messed with her, experimenting some lst trying to get some light getting to lower growth. She is also freshly topped ( 42h on photo ).

Seems like they enjoy the transplant.
                    Pretty happy about the growing right now, really enjoy it, hope for the best!

And YES! I did started a new baby, cheers.

Comment

quick update.

Comment

• WRANGANATOR
                        WRANGANATOR commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just a question bra what nutrients are you using? I'm thinking of growing and need some advice cheers.

• GlenWong
                        GlenWong commented
                        Editing a comment
                        For right now none, only water.
                        Sorry for not actually answering -_-

Looking just fine Glen. You can just remove those yellowed bottom leaves. It is a normal part of the grow cycle.

Comment

• GlenWong
                        GlenWong commented
                        Editing a comment
                        alright alright, also, i accidentally snapped a healthy fan leave at the very top, i've read on forum that it'd be fine but i just want an actual answser.

Hey Glen you cant glue it back on so...it is what it is...try not to do it again...u may notice slower growth from that associated branch.

Comment

• GlenWong
                        GlenWong commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ok, i guess it wasn't all bad cause lots of light could get to lower growth and now its bushy as hell :P but still that was dumb and i'm not gonna do that again, ever.

Lol...u will do it again...lol it happens

Comment

Here's an update

Week4Day3
                        She's doing real great except that big burn on the top fan leaf, one of my bulb kinda dropped and burned the leaf :/, i fimmed her and its starting to look great.

Week5
                        growing real fast and real fat, the fim i did is totally successful .

Week2Day1
                        growing kinda slow but meh, i focus more on the 2 others, i'm thinking about using the SOG method with her.

Comment

Working...
                        X