No announcement yet.

budget grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, i harvested the 2fast last week and wound up with 1.2 oz. dried and cured bud. real smooth taste and smell, not as strong as i expected but a good long lasting buzz. going to harvest the (mex) in a day or two and should get a good return on it, the sample i tried was very tasty and pretty strong. i've got my hydro set up ready go now and have some white widow seeds, and samsara holy grail 69 germinating, all feminized seeds. don't think i'll go with an auto again until they get all the bugs worked out of them. looking forward to the hydro grow this year, but probably will keep a plant or two in soil, just in case.
    gary

Comment

Well done Gary. Thanks for sharing your grow. The autos really are a mixed bag. An ounce isn't too bad. What was the total time in the end?

Comment

got my camera today, had to try it out. here's some of 2fast buds, one month in the freezer.
        ​gary

Comment

What camera did you get? good stuff man!

Comment

thanks glen, groot turned me on to the usb 2.0 digital microscope, $35 on amazon. worked fine right out of the box, probably not necessary but fun to play with and can use it with some of my other projects.
            gary

Comment

• canbethewicked
              canbethewicked commented
              Editing a comment
              i have one also shineman, wicked cool they are indeed. i find myself looking at all sorts of things from bugs to inanimate objects/ I have a Crenova Usb 5MP Video Microscope 300X , truly fun to play with, they work awesome for sliver removal

What's your yield?

Comment

the yield from my mex was 2.6 ozs. very heavy buds and very powerful smoke. this was the 2nd. generation from some feminized seeds i got when i bred my mother plant with her herme sister. looks like i got lucky with my minor screw up, now i'm set pretty good for future grows.
              gary

Comment

Working...
              X