No announcement yet.

Skywalker Diary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi slo a mate of mine had problems with growing skywalker in dwc just could not get plant right so he ditched it in the end might be a finicky strain. I have always wanted to have a go with hydro but seems a lot work to set up and i guess you need a fair amount of space. In my view will stick with the next best thing coco coir for now.
    hopefully the 4 plants you have added will see you to the end, so you can a decent run under your belt.
    All the best kbag

Comment

Yea, you got photos up, Slo. Congrats. You were right, that does look like a lot of work dialing each one in perfectly. Fine job over there. Have no experience with this type of growing to help you out.

Hang in there, something's up with your feeding amount would be my guess. But dang, you got it going on 4 sure, very impressed. Best of Luck, bro.

Comment

Well, I'm learning a bunch on this grow and wanted to share something. The skywalkers were struggling big time and one flat died so I pulled it and that is when I saw the reason for it's demise. My partner forgot to wash the clay pellets and the dust when't into the water and created a type of slurry that surrounded the root ball and kept it from taking on any nuets. So we washed the 4 new girls and they are doing well. Lesson here - wash all clay pellets off before using. This is why they were locked up and doing nothing - dangit, slo

Comment

Well, I guess it's time to say THE END - I have pulled and trashed the skywalkers. the slurry from the clay pellets would not allow any growth. Meanwhile the 4 plants my pard brought in - well - he never checked them for bugs and now my brand new room is all buggy. OK, so lesson learned - check all clones befor and then check partner to make sure all are on the same page. His attitude was oh well, stuff happens. My attitude is preventive measures makes for a better grow for now we have to treat for bugs which take away from the time period he stated - I'm learning a bunch - to bad it had to end this way as I wanted to try the cbd in the skywalker. This partner stuff isn't working to well - -slo

Comment

Working...
          X