No announcement yet.

Auto Flower Pineapple Chunk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always been a fan of the white paint myself Katzie. Highly reflective and cheap to install and repair/replace.

Comment

Don't have the cash for paint right now so i think i am going to remove the mylar from one closet i am using to grow and another closet i was using when i originally started growing.

Comment

Here's a pic of my pineapple chunk and the other plant i have going. Ms Chunk is in the black pot.

Comment

Today is the end of 2 weeks since turning to 12/12. Ms. Chunk got some pH'd water @ 6.5 last night, next is a feeding at full dose. Both are looking good and healthy should start seeing signs of flowering soon i would think now. Can't wait

Comment

Looks good Katzie, can't wait to see it in full bloom! Mega

Comment

Some recent pics of my 2 girls

Comment

Close up of the non ms chunk lol

Comment

The pineapple chunk i shouldnt have put it in this net pot since i am not using hydro but at the time thats all i had enough dirt for and my window of opportunity was closing in quick lol I wont get much off it and will do better with this other plant i have going beside it. But its all good it was kinda of a experiment.

Comment

Purple Jamaican pic update

Comment

Looking real healthy there Katzie. lots of red light in that power bloom by the pictures.

Comment

Thanks kbag and from what the specs says "has added 660 nm deep red LEDs for intense flowering power"

Light spectrum 660nm,-630nm,-610nm,-White(10,000k),-410nm,-460nm
                        Last edited by Katzie_Wolf71; 02-14-2015, 06:30 PM.

Comment

some more pics of the purple jamaican, lost the pineapple chunk to hermying out on me, i did not like it from the get go and had my doubts so no loss. but this other plant is looking not too shabby, but newer growth looks a bit off to me.

Comment

Real nice there Katzie. Maybe a~tad too hot on your last feeding, thru mid leafs and out to the tips, in your last photo. Not real bad. A good flush could help some. Good Luck.

Comment

My thoughts exactly Blaze and thats exactly what i done too was gave it a good flush tonight. Be the end of the 4th week of 12/12 on Friday.

Comment

Well i am into my 5th week since i turned to 12/12 and the buds are starting to get frosty I am hoping around march 13th it will time to cut her down. So shall see when that date arrives and see where the trich's are at

Comment

Working...
                                X