No announcement yet.

900W Led multi strain grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good kbag so how they both taste? Looks like some nice tasty buds there.

Comment

• kbag
      kbag commented
      Editing a comment
      The critical kush is a little harsh but the stone is a nice wobbly funny then make sure you have loads of snacks in the house, The OG is a lot smoother prob due to i had put 16 litres of water with molasses through her. As to the stone i really can not comment on it as i was smashed from the Critical when i tried it.
      Last edited by kbag; 01-17-2015, 06:02 AM.

Nice grow Kbag! Doesn't get much better then having jars of great meds. Happy tok'in.

Comment

• kbag
      kbag commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers Blaze, at the moment i have to many jars for my needs hence the reason i am scaling down my grows. I do not want to stop growing as i am addicted to it lol. Growing indoors with coco coir is the dogs nuts imo and i would love to mentor someone who like to try there hand at growing using this medium.

You know, I have thought about using coco coir as a medium a couple times, but still like growing in soil, but that's ok. I can load up my soil mixture and use less nutrients that way, their getting real pricy these days anyways. Kinda why I'm only growing one good crop a season now too, or else I would be over my limit in finished. Dare not take any chances at all, when 4 plants grown with that veg period at 9 weeks gives me just enough jars to last a season with my style of growing.

I started out perpetual growing like crazy and found out that properly stashed and stored finished as I know it, only lasts a couple years and then the moldy smell starts to get to the budz. I still am addicted to growing and It's damn near killing me to have to wait to start my next crop. Will be germinating end of next month and starting them in veg indoors till it warms outdoors some here, around mid May, close to 9 weeks in veg makes it all work out nice with the timing with the direct sunlight hitting nicely here mid May.

Last grow I was able to really dial~in the start~up date to get them to direct sunlight part of the day when it was the warmest during mid veg. Gotta have me some of that free direct sunlight, it sure makes a hugh difference growing partly with LED's the rest of their light on period.

Comment

Working...
    X