wk 4 flowering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wk 4 flowering

First time grow on my own. Did alot of learning up in Michigan. . Went back to florida and got me a 7 ft tall 6 ft wide tree. Have had alot of helpful advice here. Thx everyone
    Attached Files

Also, moving shop inside and need input on lights for veg rm and for grow rm. Leaning towards florescent for energy bill reasons. Trying to avoid 224 amp if possible. .
    Last edited by bud master; 09-24-2014, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Seeking good veg and bloom rm florescent lights. Trying to stay on 120 amp versus 240

Comment

try 300 watt led light

Comment

Thx butters. That can be used as veg, and bloom. Planning in getting 2 of them.. they have different setting pending on what I want them for...

Comment

I started some plants w/225-3wt leds one predominantly blue and the other red. They also had amber and white leds. The growth was good but moved outside so can't tell you about bud times. Some of those 3 and 4 hundred watt leds get raves and some not so much - read a bunch on leds - good article on this forum under lights - -slo

Comment

I use the Marshydro led lights and they have a veg. and bloom switches. So far so good. Mike

Comment

Working...
              X