No announcement yet.

Kali Mist & Hawaiian Maui Waui LED Soil Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 9 outdoor group photo's of all plants, should give me enough medicine to last, till I harvest again next season. Their getting pretty big.

Still planning on 5 hours of direct sunlight for them in Bloom too. Probably start them to 12/12 this weekend.

Attached Files

Comment

Week 10.5

All staked and ready for bloom, flushing later today. wire~ties will be added if needed, from stake to stake as I trellis the plants as they grow. Stakes have reduced (held back) outward growth and by doing this, it has allowed me to keep them placed closer together under LEDs, for better light coverage. Plus they were getting too wide to fit thru the dang door.

Photo's taken yesterday, still waiting for new tops to finish forming from last topping 2 weeks ago, before switching to Bloom, (12x12).

Attached Files

Comment

Week 10.5 This weeks group photo's.

Attached Files

Comment

These are looking fantastic Blazd. Have you flipped yet?

Comment

Thanks Schmokin

Yes, just yesterday I finally decided it was time for bloom. Newest tops just barely formed though. Hope they turn out ok. Were gett'in there, over here. Almost 12 weeks in veg, there getting almost too big to fit thru the dang grow room door, to bring outdoors for their 5 hours of daily direct sunlight.
            Last edited by Blaze4daze; 05-28-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Bloom Week 1

Getting pretty big over here too. Did some trimming (Lollipop~ed) and removed some shaders, over some of the budsites. Hopefully there won't be too many more I'll have to remove, not so good with these tall wide open~structured Sativa's, they need those leafs to form and feed budsites. My cola's are going to suffer from to much trimming of those leafs, so no more trimming, that was the last of it. Had to get all the trimming done before they started blooming.

Their branches have grown long. I have trellised them more closely together to fit under the LED so that they can get enough light. They would not have fit into my grow area indoors, if I would have not staked and trellised them up.

Will be moving LED up as high as I can get it tomorrow, as 2 of the plants are with~in 6 inches from it now. Feeding Fox Farms extra strength Tiger Bloom 2~8~4 and Green light Super Bloom 12~55~6. pH at 6.0 and a real easy PPM at around 600 to get started. Drain~off after flush was brought down to around 300 PPM. Just feeding them a tiny bit to get going into bloom. Pretty much the same info as my other grow diary, Oh well!!

Attached Files

Comment

Bloom Week 1

Group photo's, a few taken from the roof of my cabin.

Attached Files

Comment

Bloom Week 2 Group photo's The white spot is from the sun just clearing the cabin.

Attached Files

Comment

Bloom Week 2

Here comes the buds, O boy!
                    Feeding Fox Farms Cha~ching 9~50~10. Alternating With Green Light Super Bloom 12~55~6, every other feeding, water only between feedings. PH at 5.9~6.0, PPM at 750.

Attached Files

Comment

Bloom Week 2

Had to bend two branches on the Kali Mist, she really is growing tall. Photo shows how I bent and braced the bends, to ensure they wouldn't be damaged, or stay folded over after the bends. I used 45 degree angled twigs from a tree and a couple wire ties to brace bends. Probably have to bend several more branches before this is over.

More close~up's.

Attached Files

Comment

Bloom Week 3 Group photos

Taken today, will try to get some photos next week under LED, barely any room inside grow room to get good shots. Will be able to get some good close~ups for you'z~all'z when their buds have formed better, under LED, here real soon. Those bud shots will be much easier to photograph inside, without worrying about getting the full plant in the photos.

Attached Files

Comment

Bloom Week 3

Still feeding same nutrients and still keeping their PPM down to around 750. pH at 5.9~6.0. Trich's are starting to show now real nice, only going to get better from here on. This grow I am using way less nutrients than my previous grows and they seem to be doing just as well. I do plan to use a Bloom Booster in their final 4 weeks for a change, called Overdrive, from Advanced Nutrients 1~5~4, along with Blackstrap molasses. That's also a reason to keep their nutrient strength at a minimum.

Attached Files
                          Last edited by Blaze4daze; 06-18-2014, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Fine growing there Blaze4daze as always, love seeing your girls.

Comment

• Blaze4daze
                              Blaze4daze commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks Katzie, They are so big, their all stuffed in my grow room, like a jungle in there. getting ready to head over to my Blueberry thread and post there. I can smell Blueberry's real good on her now. Remember when you grew your Blueberry, last season?? Didn't you smell the blueberry about this time in your grow?? Sooooo sweet, what a smell, just like real blueberry's, I'll be damn.

Naw remember all them Blueberry turned out to be males unfortunately

Comment

Oh yeah, That's right, I remember now. Must have been that last hit.

Comment

Working...
                              X