Create a Grow Diary and receive FREE Marijuana Nutrient Soil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create a Grow Diary and receive FREE Marijuana Nutrient Soil

I like to give away free products from time to time so we can test products to see what works well for growing weed.

Looking for one of our forum members to create a grow diary for two plants grown in two different types of soil. One weed plant would be grown with regular soil and the other with Ideal 420 Soil. Basically this is soil which has marijuana nutrients added to it, according to the site you just need to add water to have optimum soil for growing marijuana.

So we can compare how the plant with regular soil grows compared to the plant with the Ideal 420 soil. They need to be grown in the same grow environment so we can determine how well the Ideal 420 Soil performs.

If you are interested in participating in this experiment and creating a grow diary which you would publish to this forum, then please reply to this thread stating why you would be the right person for this project. You must be at least 21 of years for us to consider your application.

Just in USA?

Comment

We have already arranged for somebody to do this comparison testing for us. We will be making an announcement in the near future about when it will start.
      If anybody else would like to be considered for future product tests then let us know and we will consider you when the time comes.
      Although this mostly applies to the USA or Canada, let us know you are interested anyway and we will see what we can do.

Comment

I definately has interest on test some products. The problem is that i live in Switzerland. But, thanks anyway...

Comment

Working...
        X