No announcement yet.

Rioting in the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Girl Scout Cookies S1s by Riot Seeds I will be doing this one again, as its quality speaks for itself but would like to up the yield on this as i did nt Pinch out or top but will in the future grows.

Comment

And now the Purple Fucking Headband By Riot Seeds Well what can i say about this one apart from what a pleasant surprize this one was, very tasty and good medicine alround and thats what yo want Yields were much better than the Cookies but done some LST on these but nothing much

Comment

Wow!!!! As our friends across the pond would say. Your plants are "Fire ". I love looking at your plants they are fuckin awesome. Nowt else to say.

Comment

Im glad you are enjoying the show as much as i enjoy showing if that makes sense lol well i showed you the Riot Seeds stuff now for The European clones i was gifted from my friend in Germany first of all i will post some pics of the S.S.S.D.H.x N.L. Mushy cut clone only

Comment

And now the Riri Sour Diesel Clone only cut The best Diesel i have ever smoked not a bad producer iether

Comment

Lollipop my friend, your plants are "Fire " like love looking at your pics my friend. I particularly like the look of the "GSC ". They look awesome. They just show what good cannabis should look like. You truly have green fingers.

Comment

@ thegreengrower Thank you for your kind words its all worth while in the end as you know, anyway here a couple more pics Girl Scout Cookies S1s

Comment

Where im liminted too space doing everything under the radar in a loft its pretty difficult too get good pics, especialy when you grow as many different strains as i do ! I am on nearly 300 different strains and can honestly say i have only found 20 or so that i would give room in my flowering room, Blues by UGORG is 1 of them and Calyx Brothers seeds stuff and WIFI. Im hoping too have a few keepers amounst the Iluminati stuff as i know Inks gear is well sort after in USA and had his Irukanji cut a while ago and it was top shelf, also heard good things about the Tooties Roll, Papaya rose too fuck im looking forward too these already i have nt even finished harvesting the last lot yet LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                  X