Durban Poison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Marijuana

You were suppose to wait 3 days before you fed them. they have enough moisture in their soil from transplanting and will not need any food right now. Please try reading the previous instructions before you do anything else, ok?

You will need to wait till your soil drys out a bit before you try to feed them.

"it wasnt like this, but after i sprayd him with (10-3-10) and after i put him in new place it bacame like this looks like it dyng,
    am worry plz tell me what to do?"

You cannot spray anything on them, at all, ok? the N-K-P gets diluted in water and gets POURED into the containers, not sprayed on the plants, ok? Holy bat poop, I hope you didn't kill them.

"and i also tawt tht this 4 month old is big for this pot so i didnt transplant this big boy yet but i sure did very much spray him too with that
    (10-3-10) formula, but he didnt show me any bad signals yet, plz tell me what should i do now?"

Only dilute the 3-7-5 you just got to feed the big plant, ok? Why are you calling this plant a "him"??? Do you know if that it is a male plant?????????? Please let me know, right away if your "Big Boy" is a male plant, PLEASE, ok????

If it is a male plant you must pull it out now and remove it completely from your yard, or it will pollenate all, your seedlings and that is not what you want to happen to them, at all. ok?

Only feed right now after we see what happens to your seedlings, do nothing more to them, now, please, ok? If you get ahead of us here, you could end~up killing those seedlings, not knowing what you are doing, ok?
    Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-15-2013, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Mr Marijuana

My advice to you is if you are planing to start fresh (Pineapple Express) seeds you should start them in pots. Your spot there that you have picked out, does not have good enough soil to grow weed, at all. Just like before, we talked about this, remember?? you will have to put down mulch into large holes for starters to be able to grow weed, there, ok? and that is not garreented to work, if you ask me. All you have available is tree mulch and that just is not good enough for cannabis, but you could try.

d i also tawt tht this 4 month old is big for this pot so i didnt transplant this big boy yet but i sure did very much spray him too with that
      (10-3-10) formula, but he didnt show me any bad signals yet, plz tell me what should i do now?

in all these emails the only good news i think is this i sowd some PINAPPLE EXPRESS seeds here in this spot
      i had 12 seeds. i made 6 hole and put 2 seeds in each hole lets see what will happen. till next week it must come out na?

Comment

Mr Marijuana

Yes I received all of them. I have answered all of them, individually, so you will not get mixed~up. It depends on what type of plants she is growing. the 3-7-5 for young plants would be much better, if they are annuals. (Do not spray the food), dilute it in water, at half the recommended strength, shown, or given on the back label of the N-K-P bottle and pour it into the soil at the bottom of the plants.

i sent you 6 emails with this 1 and 19 photos, did u rcv em all?
        plz reply me and help me sir. i realy apreciate ur help sir.
        my wife is kinda gardner she has planted many kind of flowers and many fruits and vegs, now she is asking if tht NK (10-3-10) she can also spray to her plants?
        any advice for her growing dear sir?
        Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-16-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

hello mr blazd hope u ok
          Last edited by MR MARIJUANA; 12-16-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

i know i messd up things i wud read ur email first thts my fault, now how can i cover those holes from INSIDE?
            from outside i can but from INSIDE look dificult coz am scared i will damage the plant or root, and i think from inside its already coverd by tht soil i just need to cover it from outside, wat u say sir?

and you said that i must put some more soil on pots, but am afraid then my plant will burried there. tthose pots are almost full.

about tht 4 monyh old, i dont know if its HIM i wish its HER, i just cald it him it has no flower yet i cant say if its him or her, but its growing up on its own, many leaves are yellow, some leaves are dead burned, and almost all leaves got holes but it is growing up am sure about that and it has realy nice smell when i smell it it makes me high lol even 1 of my dog likes to smell it too.
            but as u said sir i will transplant it, am just scared coz its big , and i think i will buy a bigger pot for this big 1. ok??

lastnite tht baby plant tht i replaced it was looking dead but this morning it was ok was back in normal position was all woked up.

so those two tht i trasplantd already, i must NOT FEED THEM till next three days right???

i want to know exactly when can i spray NK (10-3-10) AND NPK (3-7-5) ? and both of these formulas i must mix with water and then pour in soil, not to spray on plants?? am i right??

PINAPPLE EXPRESS i didnt think about it before tht i cud grow them in pot, but its done now i think i can do nothing now rite? next time i will grow directly in pot.

and plz tell me if ther is another good soil to grow coz u said that mulchi soil is not a big thing its just OK, am not satisfy with that i am even planning to go to south africa this weekend and check wat i can buy from there, if there are some other things beside those u alredy have sent me names, if there are some new names some easy things to get then tell me and ill try to find here in maputo, and if i dont get here thn ill go to south.

Comment

KK

Much easier to type, lol. Mine is undisclosed for personal reasons. Also, Sorry I don't use facebook, Old~timer here and could care less about facebook.
              Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-20-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR MARIJUANA View Post
                i know i messd up things i wud read ur email first thts my fault, now how can i cover those holes from INSIDE?
                from outside i can but from INSIDE look dificult coz am scared i will damage the plant or root, and i think from inside its already coverd by tht soil i just need to cover it from outside, wat u say sir?

and you said that i must put some more soil on pots, but am afraid then my plant will burried there. tthose pots are almost full.

about tht 4 monyh old, i dont know if its HIM i wish its HER, i just cald it him it has no flower yet i cant say if its him or her, but its growing up on its own, many leaves are yellow, some leaves are dead burned, and almost all leaves got holes but it is growing up am sure about that and it has realy nice smell when i smell it it makes me high lol even 1 of my dog likes to smell it too.
                but as u said sir i will transplant it, am just scared coz its big , and i think i will buy a bigger pot for this big 1. ok??

lastnite tht baby plant tht i replaced it was looking dead but this morning it was ok was back in normal position was all woked up.

so those two tht i trasplantd already, i must NOT FEED THEM till next three days right???

i want to know exactly when can i spray NK (10-3-10) AND NPK (3-7-5) ? and both of these formulas i must mix with water and then pour in soil, not to spray on plants?? am i right??

PINAPPLE EXPRESS i didnt think about it before tht i cud grow them in pot, but its done now i think i can do nothing now rite? next time i will grow directly in pot.

and plz tell me if ther is another good soil to grow coz u said that mulchi soil is not a big thing its just OK, am not satisfy with that i am even planning to go to south africa this weekend and check wat i can buy from there, if there are some other things beside those u alredy have sent me names, if there are some new names some easy things to get then tell me and ill try to find here in maputo, and if i dont get here thn ill go to south.
                kk

I guess you can wrap tape around the pots, from the outside, if you wrap a few times around them, making sure to cover those holes real good with "Duct tape" I don't think it is waterproof, but it might work.

Just even out the soil, then and remember that the soil you have in there now, will settle and pack down over a period of time with contentious watering, ok?

Do you know if your big plant is a male plant?? Do you know how to identify your plant to determine what sex it is?

Yes feed (water only) in 3 days after transplant. Then 3 days later, dilute your 3-7-5 to half strength, mixed in a big bucket With 2 gallons of water, mixed (stirred) well, then pour mixture into the containers, ok? Again, do not spray the mixture on your plants, (Do Not spray, at all to feed), only dilute in water and pour into your containers, ok?

You feed your plants like this, Water only, ~then in 3 days Nutrients (N-P-K) diluted in water (poured, not sprayed), ~then in 3 days water only again, ~then in 3 days Nutrients again, ~then in 3 days water only again ~and so forth. ok?

If you go looking for better potting soil, try to find real potting soil, not mulch, ok? Look for Gardening potting soil, for plants around the home, type. Ok? If you see any potting soil that is made by "Fox Farms" get it and plenty of it, too. Good Luck.
                Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-20-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

hello mr old school how u keepin in ur woods?

no sir i still dont know the sex of that big plant i think i still cant identify them but i saw on youtube but didnt understand well,
                  why dont you teach me identify them plz sir??

see the thing is where i plantd all my babies that is my farm house i only go there in weekends. i tansplanted them yesterday morning and left them there, now i am in town those plants are still like tht in those pots with those holes, but i will go there tomorrow to cover those holes and will water them,

Comment

kk

More information for you. Watch these videos that will help you determine weather that "big boy" plant in your yard is a male or female plant,ok?

Marijuana Plant Gender: is it male or female? - YouTube

Tutorial: Detecting Male Cannabis Plants - YouTube

Male Cannabis Plants, How to determine Gender in Marijuana - YouTube

How To Tell The Difference Between Male & Female Marijuana Plants - YouTube

Sexing Cannabis Plants - A Beginners Guide - YouTube

Comment

hello mr Blazd, so thts what i did today, i transplanted that big 1. i still dont see any pre flowers there i dont know if its male or female,
                      but here are the pics, plz tell me what you see? its a big boy or a big girl? Click image for larger version

Name:	dif.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	9463 Click image for larger version

Name:	diff.jpg
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	9464
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	difff.jpg
Size:	950.6 KB
ID:	9465 Click image for larger version

Name:	diffff.jpg
Size:	934.1 KB
ID:	9466
                      Last edited by MR MARIJUANA; 12-22-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

it was like this before Click image for larger version

Name:	before pot.jpg
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	9467 and after Click image for larger version

Name:	big 1 after.jpg
Size:	875.5 KB
ID:	9468

but after 2 hours it was like this Click image for larger version

Name:	whiti.jpg
Size:	909.6 KB
ID:	9469 Click image for larger version

Name:	white.jpg
Size:	874.8 KB
ID:	9470
                        looks like it has no life. why? did i do anything wrong?
                        and i wana know if i can leave it exact there? its ok na? ok i done transplanting now what is my next step for this big 1?
                        Last edited by MR MARIJUANA; 12-22-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

this is another baby tht i tarnsplanted today Click image for larger version

Name:	new transplanted.jpg
Size:	1,023.4 KB
ID:	9471 now i must not feed it till next three days right? after three days i will give it (7-3-5) for three days and after tht water for three days and so? is that rite? plz advice

remember those twos i transplanted last week? here they are Click image for larger version

Name:	old transplanted.jpg
Size:	907.6 KB
ID:	9472 i covered those wrong holes with proper water proof glue
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	old transp.jpg
Size:	901.5 KB
ID:	9473
                          u see what i see mr Blazd? i think tht the small 1 (on right hand) is dead, becoz last week when i transplant it was bigger thn now, the otehr 1 looks ok to me,, any advice sir?
                          Last edited by MR MARIJUANA; 12-22-2013, 09:31 PM.

Comment

remember i planted some PINAPPLE EXPRESS seeds last week? i made 6 holes and put 2 seeds in easch hole, only 1 came out so far Click image for larger version

Name:	npinapple express.jpg
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	9474
                            next week i will transplant it, any advice?

today i plant som seeds in pots, thiis is my first time growing in pots directly Click image for larger version

Name:	new seed.jpg
Size:	856.6 KB
ID:	9475 Click image for larger version

Name:	new seeds.jpg
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	9476 in small pot i plant two seeds and in big pot i plant 1 seed,
                            now lets see what happen till next week rite? or it takes more time in pots? in ground it depends coz some of my plants came out in 1 week time and some came out in 1 month,. i dont know pots timing. and can i leave them where they are? its ok i guess coz they get real nice sunshine there. do i have to water it everyday????
                            Last edited by MR MARIJUANA; 12-22-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

i sent you 5 emails posts and 14 pictures you got em all?

Comment

Originally posted by MR MARIJUANA View Post
                                i sent you 5 emails posts and 14 pictures you got em all?
                                KK

Yes we got and can see them all. I just can't see the first 4 photo's clearly enough, to identify the big one as a male or female. Can you get us in closer, with clearer Photo's?? Take more shots of where the (branches meet the main stem) of the plant, As many as you can, all up and down the main stem, so we can see them better, ok? (ASAP),ok?

It's a damn shame, you can't find perlite. To add to that soil. for water retention, (to keep your soil wetter, longer). Since you are not able to get perlite, can you find a small bag, of small course (medium to fine graded) wood chips, (Store bought) to take the place of Perlite, added to that soil, a few handfuls, per container, (fluffed~up) into the soil in those containers? This will allow water and nutrients (N-K-P), to remain in your containers, longer and saves on costs for nutrients, also. If not then you will have to be very careful that they (the containers) don't fully dry~out, between watering's/feedings. <(Feeding) is with nutrients, (N-P-K) and <(watering) is water only. You rotate feeding, then watering, then feeding, then watering and so on, when their dry and need it.

Good for you, you fixed the holes that were in the wrong place in the containers and put them where they're suppose to be, good job. O.K, now, no nothing till the containers dry~out some, like 2-3 days. Then you will add your nutrients, (7-3-5) at 1/4 of the recommended amount shown on the back label of the (7-3-5) bottle, ok? 2 Tbs., No more than that, mixed into a gallon of water, then (poured) into the containers. This is also what you will feed your other plants, when they dry~out some, too.

To check your containers to see if they need water only, or nutrients, you stick your finger into the containers soil, a good inch to feel for wetness, ok? you can also check the bottom holes too. If your finger is dry, then you will need to water/feed them, ok? Lift them also when they are wet, to feel the weight, that way when they need to be watered/fed, they will be much lighter. This way you will know when they need watering/feeding.

Your other plants look good and wet, don't add anything till they dry~out some, then add your nutrients (7-3-5), again at 1/4 strength, 2 tbs. mixed into a gallon of water, ok? (Poured into containers), not sprayed on the plants, ok?

Your other pots with seeds in them, hopefully will start to grow. Normally you germinate them in paper towels, or rock wool cubes till they show 1/2 inch of tap root, then plant them 1/2 inch, down into the soil, in the starter pots. If they don't start growing, then you will need to start over and use the paper towel method, or rock wool cubes, to start them, properly.

Go on YouTube and find, (type in) "How to germinate Cannabis seeds" if they do not start to grow. There is also a good place where you will learn to start seeds properly, too. If you have more questions, just ask.

As far as pH'ing your water, your plants seem to be doing ok, without ph'ing, so far. Sometimes you don't have to, in soil grows, depending on how good your tap water is. I never pH my water, I just let it sit for 3 days in a 5 gallon container. You should be doing this too, ok? Fill~up a 3-5 gallon bucket of water and let it sit there, till you take a gallon from it, to mix with your nutrients (N-K-P). Only use water that has sat for 3 days.

You should also go buy a small aquarium air pump. Attach a 2-3 foot air hose to it and clip it to the top lip of that bucket of standing water. The hose must reach the bottom of that bucket. this gives your water oxygen. Very, very important. Oxygenating your water. I call it bubbling. Don't worry about a tip for the end of the hose, for now. They're called air stones and you can get a small one, if you like. They disperse the air, better and hold the hose to the bottom of the bucket, too.

Try not to over~water your plants. Let them dry~out some. Check with your finger, to see if they need to be fed/watered, or lift them, if they are light, then it is time, also. Good Luck, puff, puff.
                                Last edited by Blaze4daze; 12-23-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• jim16bo@yahoo.com
                                  jim16bo@yahoo.com commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Hi, I offer a seedling DNA gender testing at $3/plant. Just put a leaf in a plastic bag and send it to me firstleaf.xyz or call 858-344-0317. I also test seeds for gender.
                                  Happy Growing, Jim
                              Working...
                              X